Cheesecake heaven at the famous La Vina in San Sebastián, they make a load of these everyday and always sell out... known as Basque burnt cheesecake 😋
Thanks for the recommendation @adventureswithizzy 👌
Dish of the night from Radisson Thai Amazing Thailand Buffet! Miang Kham is a traditional snack from Thailand. The name "miang kham" translates to "one bite wrap", from miang and kham. The blend of toasted coconut and peanut, ginger,, peanut, lime and chili, wrapped with fresh betel nut leaves and drizzled with a secret sweet sour tamarind sauce is an amazing combo of flavours exploding in one bite! I think we had more than 10 of these! LoL.
7 Things I Learned while Travelling in Central America & Mexico for 7 Months
1. Take 7 deep breaths
2. Learning a new language is hard, but helpful and people appreciate it a lot
3. Go slow
4. Love is a more powerful force than fear or hate combined
5. Pineapples and avocados taste better here
6. If you hold a smile for 5 seconds 3 times, you can change your mood
7. Family is your mom, dad, siblings, neighbours, the little lady selling bracelets and scarves, the man who holds the door open for you. Family is everyone. Be kind to your family.