5 reasons why to invest in yourself and get regular facials:
1. Professional progressive advice- I am here to listen to your concerns and guide you through a natural and non-invasive approach to overcoming them, gaining the best skin of your life.
2. Regulating cell function- regular facials wake up slowing basal cells decreasing premature aging caused by environmental stress and cellular damage.
3. Increased blood flow and lymphatic drainage- through massage, exfoliation, and stimulating ingredients, circulation is increased allowing for nutrients and oxygen to flood into your cells, reducing dullness and puffiness, increasing brightness and overall health and well-being.
4. Case specific ingredients and modalities- your treatments and at home care are tailored to your personal skin type, Skin goals, and lifestyle preferences.
5. Self care and relaxation- I honor the importance of taking the time to slow down and take care of yourself. I create an ambiance for relaxation using music, lighting, scents, warm and cool sensations, and fluid application techniques. #selfcare#naturalskincare#iloveyourface#overcomingobstacles#thebestskinofyourlife#professionalingredients#noninvasiveskincare#masteraesthetician#thisisredding
The past 8 months have been the best 8 months of my life. I get to be myself with someone 24/7. The silly, the crazy, the happy. Everything is perfect. I love you so much Mathew 💗 #iloveyourface#8months#perfection#sillyfaces