My thoughts on the TLC 2017 card :
- Banks vs. Fox just got added to the TLC kickoff. I'm happy for Fox, it's been a while since she's had the spotlight.
- Alexander/Swann vs Kendrick/Gallagher should've been kept on the kickoff card, since this feud didn't really show up on RAW too often. But I'm expecting this match to be solid.
- Enzo vs. Kalisto for the CW title is a match I'm kind of looking forward to. Enzo is probably gonna win it back, which would be a complete waste of Kalisto winning the title. I expect this match to be as good as their match from last week.
- the Demon vs. Sister Abigail. What an odd match. What an odd feud. I'm hoping it all ends in TLC.
- And who cannot forget about Asuka's debut. I'm ready for her to kick butt in the women's division. I hope Emma gets a chance to shine a bit too.
- James vs. Bliss has been a solid feud. They've had previous encounters before & they were good, so I'm looking forward to see what they can bring to the card.
- Should I be excited for the main event? I've had so much mixed emotions. Adding 2 other men to the battle didn't really do much for me.
KCCW TV Episode 32 is up through the link in our bio!
This week we find out the main event of 1 Year Anniversary! It will be Brandon Steele, "Mr. Black" Donte Davis, Scott Tyler "Mr. Smooth" Andru Garrett, and "The King of Kansas City" Jordan Bass in a 5 Man Gauntlet Match to determine the #1 Contender to Chase Wilson's KCCW Heavyweight Championship in the main event of 1 Year Anniversary! Which superstar will come out victorious?