*** EDIT - use discount code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for the discount to appear *** Congratulations to @wanderingboness for winning our $100 gift card giveaway 🎉 We’ll DM your gift card code so you can start shopping today 😘 P.S. our biggest sale of the year has started! Buy One Get One 50% off site wide, Free Shipping over $50, and hourly flash sales until 8 pm 🎁 We’ll be posting our hourly flash sales every hour on IG stories, so you don’t miss out 🛍#linkinbio#shopnow VeiseBeauty.com
EXPECT : : FIRE
Most of the dishes will be finished on wood fire at the Swing Grill #winterforestbroadgate . Imagine wood roasted cauliflower, goats curd, mint and pomegranate or grilled leeks with cavalo nero and hazelnut pesto or sprouts cooked in cast iron directly on the coals and served with a mustard Chantilly.
Thousands of chemicals go in your products, many of which will be absorbed by your skin.
The FDA does not regulate the ingredients used your cosmetics, so it is up to YOU to protect your health & know what is in your products!
⚠️This list of represents only a few of the worrisome ingredients⚠️These are 10 of the most common & most toxic ingredients to avoid⚠️
Our linzer mate is just an excuse to give our weekend a savoury start!
300gm Almond Powder
3gm Cinnamon powder
1gm Cloves powder
1 Whole Egg
2 Egg yolk
200gm Rich’s Strawberry Filling
1000gm Rich’s Sweetmate
· Pre heat the oven to 160C
· Combine the almonds, flour & sugar in a bowl.
· Add Cinnamon, clove & nutmeg powder; add the eggs &1 egg yolk
· Knead quickly to make short crust pastry, wrap & refrigerate for 1hr
· Grease 11 inch pastry pan, roll out 2/3 of the pastry to the size of pan
· Make puree of Rich’s Strawberry Filling
· Spread Rich’s Strawberry Filling over the surface
· Roll out remaining pastry thinly & cut into strips of ½ inch. Lay over the cake to make a lattice
· Trim off the excess pastry edge, brush lattice with the beaten egg yolk
· Bake the linzer in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
· Take a 10 soup dish & pour chilled Rich’s Sweetmate 100gms in each & keep under refrigeration
· Take the cake out of the oven & allow to cool a little
· Transfer from the pan to chopping board & cut into 10 even pieces
· Place each piece in prepared serving dish & serve
¡Valen tambien cumplio años este mes!
Hubo Mega Ñam (un toque más grandecita) para compartir con sus amigos y maestras del jardín! Le sumé confites para que quede todo combinado como quería @floritarantola 💚 ¡Gracias Flor por el mega pedido que le sumaste alfajores de maicena, brookies y la torta crumble de estación! ☺
EXPECT : : VALRHONA
Dessert promises to be one of those eyes rolling into the back of your head moments. Chef @ed_baillieu has perfected an intricately layered Valrhona chocolate pave that hopefully makes you cry!!!
for his special autumn #tastingmenu 🍴at @clubepicure, chef @alex_cooking tosses his #beets in #cumin to offset their earthy flavor before adding candied #walnuts for a nutty crunch & thin slivers of #chicory for a hint of pungency. a creamy blend of #kefir mixed with #tahini rounds out the elements of this lovely #beetsalad , coupled with a few drops of fresh, green-scented #parsley oil.⠀ •⠀ 🔎key aroma notes : roasted / spicy / green⠀ •⠀ beet : vegetal-potato / vegetal-bell pepper / roasted-earthy⠀ •⠀ cumin : spicy / woody-pine⠀ •⠀ kefir : cheesy-buttery / spicy-pungent / fruity⠀ •⠀ tahini : roasted-popcorn / roasted-nutty / caramellic / woody⠀ •⠀ radicchio : green / floral / citrus⠀ •⠀ walnuts : green / nutty / fruity⠀ •⠀ parsley : herbal / spicy / woody-pine⠀ •⠀ #foodjitv#fjaroma#aroma#foodscience#chefs#ingredients#beetroot#winchestersupperclub#winchester