It's a tough world we live in, and everyone fights to establish their identity in every platform. It's also applicable for relationships. We take effort and even make calculated moves to get the approval from people periodically.
Yes, that's how the world works, as man is a social animal who strives for approval of his/her existence.
Yes we do intend to mark our presence, but on what cost?
In the process of conquering new territories, we forget to attend our established grounds. We gain a relationship on the cost of a silently ruined relationship. We don't even realize that we distance ourselves from our loved ones in the pursuit of new love.
Isn't it supposed to be retained?
Isn't the new love supposed to be an addition father than a replacement?
Yes, you are allowed to mark your presence in your new love ventures, but not by your absence in the ties from the past. Just remember not to quit on the ones who still love you, carelessly.🍃
For the 6 word story challenge by @littlemermaiddiary
And I know I'm placing my heart in your mouth and tasting my tears in your eyes, and I know these fingers have no idea why the pain reaches out for healing. Why you like the way I look when I look away. Perhaps in the slender tipping of my shoulders I am an apology you've waited for your whole life, the one you cried for which never came. How we cling to forbidden things, my somber love, how we cling.
If you press your listening you may open your fear to things you never thought you'd like to try. Such is your curiosity. Such is the bend of a bloodflower in the dark corner of an empty room. How may I meet this need in you, how would your desire change if we only burn a little light, keep the bedfeathers and the softness of our dreaming dim.
This is the whole of my hunger and thirst, my madness and search, for every last drop of the secrets you keep folded inside the mouth. This is my longing crawling forever on her knees at your side.
This is why I adore the rainy days and give worship for the clouds which hover and divide themselves in endless violent circles. The brutal sun, the cruelty of light, the light is too loud and I seek the solace of the weight of this heavygray. As the shadowy figures of past lovers in my mind grow ever more beautiful and strange, I touch your chin with my fingers and we begin the falling into dust, soaked of the gladness in our hearts for the ridding of the selves we once carried in chains around our necks.
This is the cutting of the ties that bind, the world waits silent behind the blinds.
Together finally, you and I, taking the shape of the poisonous things
we thought we'd left so far behind. ~
Every Last Drop, link in bio, by @allisonmarieconway
Timeless memories...Little Women travelled with me to Nice, France@two summers ago- and so did these earrings and this purple flower. One day after a stroll in a park, my husband and I went to the Negresco hotel for coffee- and those two coffee cups are from there. Unforgettable. Do you buy new books when you go on vacation? Or do you continue reading the ones you haven't read yet? ❤
And, oh, of course- absolutely love this book ❤ #littlewomen#louisamayalcott#instapoet#bookstagram#classics
Howdy insta world.!
Well a lot of people have been talking about #13ReasonsWhy so curiosity got me binge watching the series over the weekend.
I sympathise with the character. But, it's better leaving such drastic steps in the fictional universe and not recline to similar methods of acting out.
So if you are low and wanna talk, hit me with a dm. I will reply.
Remember we've got only one chance here; so have some faith in yourself!
1. Hey, little girl. How are you doing? Firstly, I want you to smile while reading this. You are special, you’re beautiful and you will always be one for yourself. Don’t love yourself a little less. A little more is always a better option.
2. Let’s take it easy. I know you miss your school days, your best friends and everyone you are close to. You miss them a little more and I know you miss the fun of having panipuri as well. Nostalgic days, I get it. Whatsapp and Instagram could never sustain your thirst for meeting those friends. Phone calls aren’t valuable either. I know how much you hate speaking over the phone. But yes, I do understand that even after the hatred of speaking over the phone you make a little effort to call your favourites. Missed call? I know. I know. You don’t need to hide it from me.
3. You understand the value of what small group of close people holds. With time, you need to accept that your group will be smaller and smaller. Maybe smaller that you could even imagine. By the way, that is future. Let’s not go that far. I’ll be there to hold you.
4. Darling, like everyone, I won’t ask you to change. I won’t ask you to let go of everything you were once close to. I won’t even tell you that you need to adjust. You’ve always tried it managing it well. So, stop chasing people. At this point of time, you definitely know who is worth of your love. Be the way you are and spread smiles like you’ve always been spreading. You don’t need to change for anyone. Better, let’s be the change for yourself. What say?
5. Sweetheart, don’t forget to be kind, good and humble. Karma has always known its power. Be happy and spread love all around. And definitely, if everyone changes according to the situation, you will be like the ordinary. No?
6. Lastly, you’re a charm and I love you a little more. I won’t let you change this easily. You know, stubborn you and your stubborn heart.
Yours, (Always yours?)