Had a blast hanging out with @derrickevens this morning on @smartersandiego ! Thanks for having me on the show! Check out the Facebook live segment that aired earlier this morning on whether using an insurance 'Broker' is really better...
¡Buenos Dias Amigos!
Aquí les presentamos a la Sra. Esther Montalvo y al Sr. Manuel Estrada, ellos se dedican a la preparación de impuestos y están ubicados en el area de Pasadena.
Así que si viven por esa area y tienen dudas sobre impuestos, aseguranzas o necesitan documentos notariados; realicen su cita llamando al 713-636-9795 o visitenlos en 1627 S. Richey St, Pasadena; TX
4 Reasons Why It Is Important to Have Renters Insurance
If you're renting an apartment or home, you'll need an insurance policy to cover your belongings. Your landlord's property insurance policy covers losses to the building itself – whether it's an apartment, a house or a duplex. Your personal property and certain liabilities, however, are covered only through a renter's insurance policy that you, as a tenant, have to find and pay for.
Why do so few renters have insurance? One explanation is that many people incorrectly assume they are covered by their landlord's policy. Another reason is that people underestimate the value of their belongings. If you add up the value of just your clothing and electronics, it probably wouldn't take long to get into the thousands of dollars.
1. It's affordable. The average renter's insurance policy costs $187 a year, according to 2011 figures reported by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) in 2013.
2. It covers losses to personal property. A renter’s insurance policy protects against losses to your personal property, including clothes, jewelry, luggage, computers, furniture, and electronics. Even if you don't own much, it can quickly add up to a lot more than you realize.
3. Renter's policies protect against a surprisingly long list of perils. A standard HO-4 policy designed for renters, for example, covers losses to personal property from perils including damage caused by vehicles, explosion, falling objects, fire or lightning, theft, and others.
4. It provides liability coverage. Liability coverage is also included in standard renter’s insurance policies. This provides protection if someone is injured while in your home or if you (or another covered person) accidently injure someone. It pays any court judgments as well as legal expenses, up to the policy limit.
To determine the proper amount of life insurance, online calculators can be helpful. You can also get a ballpark figure using any number of formulas. The easiest way is to simply take your annual salary and multiply by 8.
Friday's during the summer are easy to dismiss as an early start to the weekend. I often found that this is one of the best days to reach out to new prospects.
1. It shows your dedication by being in the office on a Friday and,
2. Many of your competitors won't bother to call as they are playing golf, at the bar, or looking at social media until it's time to leave.
Finish the week strong and enjoy the weekend knowing you did your best during the week.