R🔸️E🔸️C🔸️E🔸️T🔸️A 😍🍔BURGUER DE CALABAZA Y PATATA🍔😍 Si buscas una verdura o un vegetal que pueda ser muy bajo en calorías, especialmente porque sigues una dieta de adelgazamiento, no hay duda que las #calabazas pueden convertirse en una sabia y muy buena elección.
📝INGREDIENTES: - 450 g de calabaza
- 1-2 patatas grandes (450 g)
- 75 g harina de soja
- 4 cdas. de agua
- 3 cdas. de perejil fresco picado
- Un poco de sal marina
- Una pizca de pimienta
- Aceite de oliva virgen extra 🍴PREPARACIÓN:
1. Pelar y cortar las patatas y la calabaza en trozos medianos.
2. Mezcle 2 cdas. de harina de soja con 4 cdas. de agua.
3. Después hay que poner las patatas y la calabaza, así como el resto de la harina de soja en un tazón. Añadir la harina y el agua y mezclar todo bien.
4. Sazone con sal marina, pimienta cayena y perejil.
5. Calente un poco de aceite en una sartén, y sofreímos las hamburguesas un par de minutos.
✔️Hay recetas que son sencillas y sanas y está es una de ellas 👉🏼Wok de arroz integral y verduras😋
* 1/2 taza de arroz integral (100 g)
* 1/2 cabeza de brócoli
* 1/2 pimiento rojo
* 1/2 calabacín
* 1/8 de cabeza de lombarda (unos 80 g)
* 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
* 4 dientes de ajo
* 1 puñado de perejil fresco
* 1 chile rojo
* 2 cucharadas de salsa de soja o tamari
* Semillas de sésamo para decorar
1. Cocina el arroz integral siguiendo las instrucciones del paquete.
2. En un wok calienta agua y cuando rompa a hervir echa las verduras troceadas. Cocina durante 1 ó 2 minutos. Cuela las verduras y reserva.
3. En el mismo wok calienta el aceite y sofríe el ajo y el perejil.
4. Echa el resto de verduras, el arroz integral y la salsa de soja o tamari y cocina durante 1 ó 2 minutos más removiendo.
5. Decora con semillas de sésamo (opcional). Y ya está lista✔️ ❤
Are you giving your kids the best start to the day? These beauties are 17 FRUITS & VEG! They are giving our kids the best of the best. Results show kids are sleeping better, craving less junk, more water, fewer sick days, stronger immunity, better skin, higher concentration levels and better overall health.
Why deny your kids the best - especially when they could be yours for FREE 😄. Ask me how. Xx #juiceplus#juicepluslife#juicepluskidsgummies#amazing#onesimplechange
💕• Lynn's Testimonial • 💕
•NO MEDICAL CLAIMS BEING MADE•
I started juice plus shakes last April to help loose weight and improve my health. I suffer from asthma, IBS and B12 pernicious anaemia. Within the first week of starting my shakes I felt a difference in my tummy not having as many flare ups, within a few weeks i noticed a massive difference in my energy levels. Prior to starting jp I had very little energy and most days used to have a nap in the afternoon lol. By the time it got to summer hols I had lost weight, better sleeping pattern, hair and nails were growing constantly and had so much more energy than I had in years.
Unfortunately at end July I then got meningitis and was admitted to hospital. As u can imagine, I had drips, antibiotics etc so my health really suffered and wasn't getting much nutrients., my skin was a mess, my hair was falling out, So I then decided to order premium capsules from my hospital bed lol. They arrived and I started them in hospital. Within 5 days, I was discharged from hospital, skin was improving and my hair was no longer falling out. In the September I went to get my bloods checked for my b12 and to the doctors shock they were excellent and he took me off my medication. To date I have lost 3 stone and over 25 inches off my body. I have also been medication free for my IBS and B12 pernicious anaemia since September last year 😃
Any mummies out there struggling with late nights and early mornings with your babies 😴😴⠀
Skin breaking out 😣 ⠀
No energy to chase after your little ones all day 😪😪⠀
Hair loss during pregnancy ruined your lush locks 😔😔⠀
I have something for you 🙊😏🙋⠀
🍇Natural energy boost ⠀
🍇Promotes incredible hair growth⠀
🍇Wake up feeling refreshed ⠀
🍇Get clearer skin ⠀
All from 2 capsules a day 😀👏⠀
Day a head plan. Had my #juiceplus shejks in a morning then had a big healthy breakfast egg asparagus tomatoes fetta. For work dinner got sweet potatoes beetroot and veggies burger. For evening snack got cashunuts butter and banana. #mummyisworking#all#veggie#lifeisbeautiful
✨C O N F E S S I O N✨
I had a bit of a 'wobble' this week...a "am I good enough?" "what am I doing?" "where am I going?" Self doubting, very critical of myself kinda day! 👎🏼😞 I even got a bit panicky which is NOT like me at all!! I'm not even really sure how I began to come out of the hole 🕳 I had started to dig myself 🙈 but I asked the universe for a sign 🙏🏼🌎 (big lover of #lawofattraction look it up) and carried on being mum for the day, stuck to my gym schedule 💃 and had a good meeting. On the way home I had realised that I had not just had 1 sign from the universe that I was on the right path but 4 😍 and I've had more each day since 🙏🏼 sometimes you need a 'wobble' and then to keep the faith in your journey ❤️ you've got this Queens! Hold on tight and don't let to 👯🎉 With love & gratitude,
Ana Louise Bonasera
Confidence & Clarity Coach
🔥B R E A K F A S T🔥⠀
🍓kick starts your metabolism⠀
🍓improves mood & concentration⠀
🍓helps with weight management⠀ ⠀
This is why BREAKFAST is so IMPORTANT!⠀
Need help with getting an easy nutritional breakfast?⠀
Message me now 💌⠀