two albums i feel show artistic growth and expression are 'at.long.last.a$ap' by
a$ap rocky and 'flower boy' by tyler, the creator. in these records, the artists seemed to be more focused on their vision musically. they got better in some aspects they could work on and challenged themselves to step up their game. the result? both artists dropped their best project with these albums in my objective opinion. with that being said, which is the better album, 'at.long.last.a$ap' or 'flower boy'? comment your thoughts.
follow @rapchambers for more!
Songs Of Experience - U2 (2017)
1. Love Is All We Have Left❤️️
2. Lights Of Home❤️️
3. You're The Best Thing About Me❤️️
4. Get Out Of Your Own Way❤️️
5. American Soul❤️️
6. Summer Of Love
7. Red Flag Day❤️️
8. The Snowman (Little More Better)
9. The Little Things That Give You Away
11. The Blackout❤️️
12. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way❤️️
13. 13 (There Is A Light)❤️️
14. Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix)❤️️
15. Book Of Your Heart❤️️
16. Lights Of Home (St. Peter's String Version)❤️️
17. You're The Best Thing About Me (U2 Vs. Kygo)❤️️
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Very beautiful album from the iconic band U2.
I remember syrup sandwiches and syrup sandwiches finess some syrup sandwiches with some syrup sandwiches but now I'm syrup sandwiches syrup sandwiches where my syrup sandwich is... Basically a shitpost