Join Me at Monday Night Live this evening at 7:30pm est- ADAM ALLEN and I will discuss Karen Thomson's groundbreaking SUGAR FREE- 8 weeks to freedom from Sugar and Carb Addiction! We will also review Adam Nally D.O.'s article fixing the habit loop cycle of weight gain
Countdown to Feasting: 4 hours and 34 minutes left to the 24-hour fasting challenge via @heads_up_health 💥 I've customized my dashboard to monitor the biomarkers I'm wanting to track here. I'm willing to bet, when I measure again before breaking my fast at 6pm PT, that my blood glucose will go down, and my ketones will rise. I'm noticing that my fasting glucose goes down more when I incorporate occasional fasts (whether intermittent or longer ones). Fasting, I've realized as a female, is easier when I'm fat-adapted. Feel grateful to have gone through @shawnmynarhealth 's keto program for women to re-learn how to become fat-adapted again for myself. Fasting when not fat-adapted wasn't as great with my thyroid, but once-in-a-while fasts, being naturally not hungry via ketosis, seems to work much better for me. I'm watching a downward trend of fasting glucose now as a result of bringing back fasts, as well as upping my carbs a bit. #fasting#fuckdiabetes#prediabetes#keto#fatburningfemale#fatadapted#ketoadapted#healthtracker#ketosis#ketogenic#ketodiet#lowcarbhighfat#lchf#ketolife#ketofam#biomarkers#quantifiedself#thyroid
Look at all those good fats! A paleo bento box for lunch... @wildplanetfoods mackerel, paleo @jilzcrackerz, uncured pepperoni, guacamole made with @bragglivefoods nutritional yeast, and black olives. This lunch took 5 minutes to make!
How low does your blood sugar go when you fast? How high do your ketones go? Use our Analyzer feature to track your blood sugar, ketones, and other biomarkers (e.g., weight, blood pressure) on your next fast!
Love making these also 🔥@ketogeniccom
🌅Saturday's are for cooking out! Give these Chicken Fajita Kabobs a try!
Prep Time: 50 min⏳
Cook Time: 15 min⏱
1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Lime, Zest and Juice
1 tbsp Chili Powder
2 tsp Cumin
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
2 Bell Peppers
1 Large Onion
1. Soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces and place into a large ziplock bag.
3. In a small bowl mix the oil, lime juice and zest, and seasonings. Add the marinade to the bag of chicken and mix until coated evenly.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces.
6. Preheat your grill.
7. When the chicken has finished marinating, assemble the kabobs by alternating chicken and vegetables on the skewers.
8. When you have finished assembling your skewers, place them on a hot grill and cook until the chicken is no longer pink(about 10 min) turning a few times throughout to ensure even cooking.
9. Remove from the grill and serve.
Your guide for everything Keto! Join the #ketogeniccom community ✅
Getting dark outside at 5:30 in the morning. Going to need my flash soon to show you my morning numbers. But it's crazy how at the end of September it's actually going to hit nearly 100° in Ottawa today.