Doh! 😰 I was totally tagged by @keto_coder & @ketojedwards to share random nerdygirl facts! 😄 It's #10randomfactsaboutme time! 😉.
1. I'm a total Southern girl - born and raised - but don't actually have a Southern accent. And y'all is the best word...Ever. 😉.
2. I completely nerd out over vintage cars! 🚗🚘 My favorite car I've ever owned was a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible - 350 Rocket - Red with white top and interior and her name was Camille. 😄.
3. I was the only girl on a boy's baseball team when I was in school. 2nd baseperson. 😊.
4. I love to whistle - much to the annoyance of people around me. 😝.
5. I have a thing for trees. I'm a total tree-hugging nerdyhippygirl and cried like a baby for days when my 100 year old oak tree fell in my back yard. 😢😭.
6. My spirit animal is a camel. 🐫🐪 One humped or 2...don' care. And I have an EXTENSIVE collection of camel objects / art. 😄.
7. I can't sit still - I'm constantly shaking my leg, twiddling my thumbs or playing with a spinner...thank gawd for spinners! 😜.
8. I lived in Turku, Finland for 3 months during the middle of winter where it got to -56°F on the coldest day. 😨😱😵 But I loved it! 😁.
9. I have a deep and serious passion for anything glass. I make stained glass art, work with blown glass and glass mosaics and have a very large collection of glass art that I treasure. ☺.
10. I have lived in the same house...the house I grew up in...since I was 13yo. I inherited it and it was a gift to me from my father who bought it specifically for me before he passed away. ☺💝
I'm tagging just SOME of my favorite ppl/pages/inspirations. Feel free to play along or not! Huggs to all! 😊✌💝😚💋.
I feel like I ate too much fat today. I had the ground beef and butter for lunch and although filling it made my stomach a little upset today. I felt just heavy after eating it. But overall I had a good day. Hopefully I’ll reach my goal this month. #ketoqt#ketogirl#fatadapted#intermittentfasting#ketocommitted
Tomorrow is a new day! I’m ready to kick October’s butt! I have 2 weeks to make this happen! Omg I had popcorn and like 82 pints of enlightened ice cream. So when I say it was a bad week I meant it. But im Back.👸🏾#KetoQT#ketoweightloss#ketocommunity#ketocommitted
Good morning! I slept in and my youngest daughter brought me my coffee and said "Good news Mom I found the @nutpods in the fridge for your coffee," and she gave me my cup. It just says latte but it is mom's coffee.
I hear a lot from people who see me and ask how I have lost so much weight. I tell them and they say how it would be so hard to do this keto thing while also cooking for a family or they feel like they can't give up their favorite thing and decide that they can't do this. I say that's fine you don't have to, you can find something else that works for you but keto works for me.
I have a family of four and I work full time, I commute and my kids have busy sports schedules. I am no different that many people out there. But I make it work and yes it's doable because I'm going for the ultimate goal to make a lifestyle change. And it really is just "icing on the cake" when your family starts making these choices as well. They have embraced this change in me and also have made some changes on their own or accepted changes I made for them. 😂
I am writing this post as inspiration and encouragement to all the peeps on the fence that are curious about Keto but just aren't ready to make the lifestyle change because they think that they can't. Yes you can - I have been doing it for over seven months now. I've never done anything for this long which I know sounds crazy. (Other then keep a job, be a parent and stay married). This keto community on Instagram is a great place to learn share, support each other and learn about the keto lifestyle.