LGI THEMED CHALLENGE!
Happy MONDAY!! Have you prepared your photo for today’s challenge? I’m sure you have prepared, haven’t you?
The challenge will start in less than NOW! So prepare your best photo and don’t forget to use #LGI_mynightmare
Have fun and MAY THE BRICKS BE WITH YOU
Post your LEGO® photo at this time:
🎑 03AM in London (GMT Time) - 23 Okt
🎑 10AM in Jakarta - 23 Okt
🎑 11AM in Hong Kong - 22 Okt
🎑 07PM in Palo Alto - 22 Okt
🎑 11PM in New York - 22 Okt
🎑 14PM in Sydney - 13 Okt
If your country isn't listed, try to check World Time Clock
This challenge is opened for everyone from anywhere, you just have to make sure you're following the rules below
1. Post your NEW LEGO® photo, NO BOOTLEG allowed
2. Your LEGO® photo has to be YOUR OWN
3. Please DON'T post ahead of time
4. You're only allowed to post your photo for TWO hours, don't forget to like and comment all the photos with the required hashtag
5. You will be given extra ONE hour from the posting duration to LIKE all photos on the Tag Session
6. THEME: Nighmare
RULES (in Indonesia):
1. Posting hanya 1 foto LEGO® terbaru kamu, jangan lego BOOTLEG ya
2. Foto tersebut harus milik kamu sendiri
3. DILARANG posting sebelum waktu yang ditentukan
4. Waktu posting foto hanya DUA jam, tidak lebih, jangan lupa untuk like dan comment semua foto yang ada didalam hashtag khusus
5. Kamu akan diberikan waktu tambahan SATU jam dari waktu posting untuk LIKE semua foto yang ada di dalam sesi Tag ini
6. Tema : Mimpi Buruk 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Required Hashtags for this session: #LGI_mynightmare#LegographerID
Photo from our Legographer: @ridzbricks 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Let's join the session!!
Follow us on @legographerid, then tag #legographerid on your LEGO® Photos for a chance to be featured!
I'm not particularly excited for Solo: A Star Wars Story. I know that in the end, the movie is just being made so people can make money, but with all the news of trouble during the production, it makes me anticipate it even less. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out and of course I hope it's good, but I think it might be a movie that feels quickly thrown together about a character that was somewhat built on mystery.