// HI! I don't share as much of my personal life on here as I want to (it's usually over on my un-curated personal account @bbbraine), but let's change that! Some fun facts about me: ⠀
1. I am obsessed with dogs. I can see myself retiring some day and living on a farm with a herd of rescue dogs. Dog farms are a thing, right?
2. I'm an INFJ. I love learning about peoples' Meyers-Briggs personality types - I think mine fits me pretty well, though growing up I was always an ENFJ. What are you? Tell me in the comments below!
3. My boyfriend Ross and I are both Philly transplants, and we love to travel! We often find ourselves visiting family across the country, but we also love to explore new places. This year we're thinking Iceland! If you have recommendations, leave 'em below!
4. I used to be a singer in an indie-folk band. I still play guitar and sing at home sometimes, but the band life just wasn't for me. I do best when I'm helping shine the spotlight brighter on others.
5. I have six younger sisters aging from 18 to 2. Being a positive female role model is really important to me, and I try to lead by example as much as I can.
I'd love to know more about all of you! If you made it all the way to the end of this post, you’re awesome! Tell me something about yourself in the comments! 🤗
(Photo by my wonderful friend and studiomate @kellygiarrocco )
• Follow them Friday • Hey Guys! Just wanted to share the love!! So these four Instagram accounts, are in their own way, inspiration to my soul. Check them out:
1. @keto_kori is my sister! She started a keto journey and has made it her life! The transformation is unbelievable but what I love about her account is how motivating she is and her enthusiasm to want to help others. She makes learning about keto so easy and fun.
2. @lifewithmicah This little boy is my hero! For real! Despite the challenges and adversities he faces on the daily, this kid kills it. He’s such a beautiful reminder to me that life was made to be lived to its fullest. His energy and personality is magnetic. Watching him grow and learn has been such an inspiration to me and it doesn’t hurt that he’s the cutest thing on the west coast.
3. @ashleyhobelphotography Honestly, her photography, like every single picture, blows my mind. So so talented, from the lighting to the seemingly small moments that are perfectly frozen in time magically made into life’s most cherished moments...and I just like scrolling her feed because it seriously takes my breath away.
4. @ashleycarolino Ashley is in the midst of an exciting adoption journey as she awaits the birth of her daughter. Where her story started from until now has been captivating the hearts of her followers. Her struggle of losing her daughter, Isabella, has been made known for us outsiders, and I wonder if she realizes what a gift it is to us to know her in this way. In her fears, struggles, or uncertainty there is unlimited strength, grace, and oceans of hope.
I hope you’ll go check them out and be inspired by what they have to offer the world through this little creative outlet called Instagram.
Harika bir seri geliyor..
Demir'i beklerken cok keyifli bir cekim yaptik 🥛
Bir sure yine ev cekimlerinden gidelim,sonra doguma devam ederiz 🍼
Not:Gebelik cekimlerinde genelde evinizde yada ortak karar verdigimiz mekanlarda cekmeyı tercıh ediyorum.Studyoda gebelik cekimi yapmıyoruz.
Merve Kandemir / Lifestyle photographs