Did this little ditty today💫 Using a 45 lb bar do 10 of each exercise. Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds. Do 3-4 rounds. Note: try kissing your knee to the ground on the front to back lunges. -
@koralactivewear @fit_moms_of_ig @fit.moms.of.ig @nikewomen @chalene_ thank you for the idea🤗🤗
👉I feel overwhelmed when I walk into a gym, I'm not sure where to start.
👉I'm confused about what and how much I should be eating to lose weight
👉 I want to be 'toned' 👉I'm not sure what I want but I know I want a change!!!!
If this sounds like you, send me a DM and I will help you transform your body and your mind! ▪
I offer one to one PT, Group training sessions, and online coaching! No gym membership needed! ▪
My goal is to create a package that works best for you! ▪
Get in touch, you will never look back ☉
Don't have a lot of time to make breakfast? Try this recipe out for overnight oats! It's hearty and filling without sitting heavy. Always gets me going early and all I have to do is set it up the night before and pull it out of the fridge in the morning!
Recipe (after the first four ingredients you can really add whatever you'd like; bananas, peanut butter, really the skies the limit on flavors) -1 cup rolled oats. -1 Tbsp chia/flax mix -1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt. -1/4-1/2 cup Almond milk -1/4 cup dried cranberries -dash of slivered almonds. -drizzle of REAL maple syrup. ** you can also add a bit of your favorite protein. I tend to add half a scoop of @1stphorm Level 1 Vanilla Ice cream protein to mine. Like I said, the skies the limit on flavors so get creative!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... this morning’s Glutes and Quads workout by @bodiesbyrachel @racheljdillon was a killer. But then I make it to this post workout meal@and it makes everything worth it... I am loving this 6 week Booty Program, and I couldn’t recommend it more to anyone 👌🙌🍑 I will definitely be signing on for the next round 💁♀️ #buildabooty
Since my brother @a_wilks22 doesn’t squat... it’s a constant battle to see who has the “better arms” and “bigger chest”... basically a dick swinging contest lmao I love it. He talks shit, it makes me work harder (lord knows I have to.. look at the kid) Keep it up brotha!!! Love ya mang 💪🏻😎🇺🇸 #lilbro#wilkinsboys#meat
HIIT CARDIO SESSION ARE 🔥🔥 TRY THESE OUT IF YOU LIKE THEM SEND ME A MESSAGE. GREAT FOR A BURN, FAT LOSS, EXPLOSIONS, AND SPEED.
I can't say it enough. If you want success you have to eat. Wake up Hungry for your desires. GREAT work @mikejitsu_87 stay driven in all you do bro.
@_woahville_ @tankfaalata @maniacal_mario
Single leg press form
@missemmatroupe - Emma's first form video coming in hot 😂
Tag a friend who has always wanted to try this 🙋🏼♀️
I know some probably think this is a pretty controversial way of using the leg press but it's a favourite of mine that's in majority of my glute workouts.
For newbies I always recommend to start with a light weight. Focus on engaging and stretching your glute muscle.
▫️ The key here for a safe movement is too:
1. avoiding locking or hyperextending your knee
2. keep your side flat on the back rest and keep the natural curve in your back
3. engage your glute as much as you possibly can to take a load off your quads
4. put your foot in the centre of the press or slightly higher, you'll have more emphasis on the glutes
5. keep distance between you and your knee
▪️ This leg press variation may not be right for you if you have:
- weak quad muscles unable to support the knee
- instability of the knee from previous injuries
- pain in your knees
The standard single leg leg press hits the glute muscles and protects the knee, so this is a variation SAFE for everyone which hits the 🍑 effectively.
What other form videos would you like me to film!? Song | Boy - @odesza
@the_healthy_fighter secret for a healthy life:
Here is my personal four secrets for being healthy.
1) Eat wholesome foods. This means that you eat things that came from the earth. Try your best not to eat processed foods such as Mcdonalds, Frozen Dinners, or even processed meats.
Personally, I do eat bad food once in a while however, generally my diet is really good. I eat steak, chicken, and many vegetables through the day. I do green shakes every morning along with a vitamin and protein shake (yes 3 shakes each hour starting at 5 am).
2) Don't drink Pop. I don't think I need to elaborate too much on something that can be used to clean toilettes (Coke).
3) Workout. Now, I am not a competitive fighter anymore (thank god because my coach @yorkmuaythai was a straight up slave driver), so I work-out to be healthy. Here is my split: I lift weights 3 - 4 times a week and perform kickboxing based HIIT training for cardio and burning fat 2 times a week (I only work out 5 times a week, so some days I warm up with HIIT training).
4) Drink tons of water. Now, this quantity varies based on your body weight and also your lifestyle. I use this formula: BW*2/3 = how many oz you should drink. For example: I am 185 pounds, so 2/3 of that is 123 oz (3.6 Litres). Now before I workout, I do something call a 2 hour hydration cycle, where I increase my water consumption to 1 full litre(diluted Gatorade)to support my intense (cuz im a damn beast) workout so my muscles don't cramp. Then during my workout if it’s an intense session I can drink up to 2 litres while training. .
Sp⭐️tlight Athlete is:
🔦TODD MIDDLEBROOKS 🔦
Todd has been with us for 6 months now and has come so far! He pushes himself everyday to his limits and gets better and better every time he steps foot through our doors! .
Always bringing his witty personality to make those tough workouts seem better. Or maybe he's just trying to keep up with @iwhiteout LOL I believe he did show his wife a picture of him, saying if he continues he can look like this too 🤣
You are amazing, Todd! Keep up the hard work and keep bringin the laughs ⚛️😂💪🏼
I’m SO excited to be able to lift weights and flip tires again! I was beginning to think my shoulder would never heal. Next up on my to do list, make it through an entire yoga class using my left arm! 🙌🏻 And of course my workout wouldn’t be complete without a hello and a smooch from my hubby! 😘 @fjbrz