#Repost @alifebalanced (@get_repost)
L I M E W A T E R 💦
1) Warm lime water helps purify and stimulate the liver. Lime water liquefies bile while inhibiting excess bile flow.
2) Warm lime water aids digestion. It’s atomic composition is similar to saliva and the hydrochloric acid of digestive juices.
3) The liver produces more enzymes from lime water than any other food.
4) The lime water helps bowels eliminate naturally and easily.
5) Limes are high in potassium. Potassium is an important mineral that works with sodium for smooth electrical transmission in the brain and nervous system. Depression, anxiety, fogginess, and forgetfulness can often be traced to low potassium blood levels. That same nervous system needs potassium to assure steady signals to the heart. So your heart health is improved from the lime water’s potassium.
6) Calcium and magnesium are plentiful in good ratio to each other in lime water. Magnesium is important for heart health and calcium prevents rickets.
7) Lime water can help lower blood pressure.
8) Lime water has an alkalizing effect in the body as it is buffered. Even if you drink it just before any meal, it will help your body maintain a higher pH than if you didn’t drink it. The higher or more alkaline your pH, the more your inner terrain is resistant to minor and major disease.
9) Helps dilute uric acid, which if it accumulates it creates arthritic pain or gout.
10) Helps reduce phlegm in the body.
11) Helps with weight loss: Limes are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It also has been shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.
12) Keeps you zen: Vitamin C is one of the first things depleted when you subject your mind and body to stress. Limes are chock full of vitamin C.
13) Is a diuretic: Limes increase the rate of urination in the body, which helps purify it. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.
So much love for luscious limes! 🍃
Limes are a delicious skin food. High in vitamin C and limonoids, limes beauty boosting antioxidants protect skin and maintain a smooth, glowing complexion. ✅ 💄 Try Rose Lime Lip Nourish for a mouthwatering burst of goodness that will encase your lips in loads of hydration & antioxidant-rich benefits ✨
Shop link in bio ☝️
I drink organic lemon juice water in the morning. Do you? .
When going through any sort of detox process, even if it's just increasing the amount of fruits and veggies in your diet, It is a good idea to drink lemon or lime water first thing in the morning. Going through detox without drinking enough water is like taking the trash to the curb with no waste management Service to pick it up. 😱😱😱😱 .
Once detoxification has drawn the junk out of your cells and tissues ( your liver does much of its work overnight), it needs to be flushed out when you wake up--otherwise, those toxins settle back in. .
Lemon or lime water is more beneficial for this process then plain water, because filtration has often taken the life out of the drinking water, and the citrus stars reawakening it's healing's abilities. 🍋💦🍋💦💪🏽💪🏽💖💖#organic#nongmo#vegan#lemon 🍋 #lemonwater#detox#vegandetox#limes#healthychoice#healthiswealth#foodismedicine#natureheals#eatarainboweveryday#eatmoreplants