To fight & overcome VULNERABILITY successfully,We must embrace grace, Get inspired always believing in the finished work of the cross.Although the truth remains that loosing Something Valuable is painful and very depressing but the goodnews is that anyone can get over it with the right approach and a positive mindset of depending ONLY on the word of God.
Whatever you must have LOST is nothing compared to how you will be LIFTED if you can stay positive & hopeful.
Listed below are best ways to avoid being depressed during a time of loss?
1. Be around those that can add positive value to your life, those that can inspire you to get over your depressing state.
2. Believe In God & yourself more than any challenges.
3. Avoid negative people,negative move, negative thoughts or talks
4. Never allow anyone reminds you of whatever you v lost & never try to dwell on it or the memory again.
5. Refused to live a pitiable life(Don't allow anyone to pity you)
6. Avoid staying alone without doing whatever is productive or whatever makes you happy(Keep yourself busy always)
7. Don't entertain fear
8. Don't accept it as your fate or destiny. Fight the good fight of faith. Believe & hope for the best outcome
9. Ignore whatsoever may be presenting itself to you as a threat to your happiness.Only focus on what God's word says & keep saying it to yourself.
10. Ask for help when needed from others in the same situation especially how they got over it.
And lots more.
More @ www.yanainitiative.org
GIFT OF NATURE! Ever wonder if the universe is sending you messages? Begin to become open to seeing. When the snow melted a couple days ago this was on my deck in the morning. A perfect OM the primordial sound. The reverberation from which all things come into being. The sound that all sounds come from. A symbol of peace and absolute reality. #giftofnature#pureom#consciousliving#yoga#awake#truth#nature#livinginlove#presents
Wow, I cannot believe it has been one year since this photo was taken. My all time favorite moment of my life is right here in this image! As this hangs in our hallway, I am reminded each day of how beautiful our wedding truly was. Even more so, I’m reminded of the incredible commitment we made to each other. I’m reminded of how truly lucky I am to be with such a strong, beautiful, amazing woman! This year has been filled with so much love and growth, it has me even more excited for the many years to come. As I sit and look at this photo again, I realize that I am NEVER alone and there is nothing that will EVER get in the way of this beautiful bond. Our love is strong and it grows stronger with every breath we breathe. Thank you Lord for this marriage you have blessed us with. I couldn’t do this life with anyone else!! ❤️🌻#happyanniversary#oneyear#livinginlove#myperson#cheersto100moreyears 🥂