#Repost @bjonr (@get_repost)
new & improved baby oreos! Hello my friends, hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend and got in plenty of nature. I spent lots of time cycling outdoors and dipped in the ocean. i worked on a new no bake oreos recipe and they came out so good. please enjoy these as much as i did!
1 cup soaked raw cashews
1/3 cup almond slivers
1/4 cup walnuts
8 medjool dates pitted
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut shreds
1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract
mini vegan chocolate chips to melt or whatever chocolate you want
Spirulina for color (I used @rawnice)
1. add cookies to food processor and mix till dough forms a ball
2. roll out dough on a cookie sheet or parchment and use a small circular object to cut out cookie shapes
3. once you cut out your shapes keep the unused dough and form another ball and repeat process till dough runs out
4. once you’ve made all your shapes put them into the freezer for 20 minutes while you make your filling
5. add your filling to a large bowl and use a hand mixer till the filling mixes
6. add filling to a piping bag and once cookies are done press downwards and lift up to fill your cookies
7. now add your top layer cookies and return to freezer for 20 minutes and now melt your chocolate chips
8. once chips are melted dip 1/2 of the cookie or the whole thing if you prefer and place on a cooling rack till it stops dripping and return to freezer and eat when ready !
📍@wholefoodsuk vegan pizza with vegan cheese, and grilled veggies. Whole Food is a great place for a lunch, they have hot meal and cold salad, and other range of food. All freshly prepared. A trusty place for a healthy balanced lunch.