There’s a new #popup experience in town and it’s called Happy Place! The massive 20,000 sq ft space features 13 brightly colored, Instagram-worthy rooms that are filled with larger than life size installations that are sure to evoke nostalgia and sensory overload.
The pop-up officially opens to the public on Monday 11/20 and will run thru 1/7/18. Tickets can be purchased at: www.happyplace.me/tickets but you can get a sneak peek of the experience on my Insta stories right now! @wearehappyplace #captureyourhappy#wearehappyplace#happy
@josh501m 's pic of Urban Lights perfectly captures a piece of iconic LA: "Urban lights consists of 202 restored street lamps from the 1920's & 30's.💡" The entire LACMA campus is a great way to spend a day in LA with the museum exhibits, the La Brea Tar Pits, the levitated mass and more!
2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1176 Sq ft | 📱Text 'IRVINE24' to 555888 for more information such as pricing | N The two-level open floor plan is meticulously maintained and features greenbelt views, vaulted cathedral ceilings, gorgeous stone glass fireplace, rich laminate wood floors & neutral paint colors throughout. Enter into the light and bright formal living room with peaceful views and a spacious sitting area. The remodeled kitchen is well-appointed with stainless steel appliances, new pendant light fixtures, modern stone glass mosaic backsplash and an abundant amount of cabinets & counter space. The kitchen opens up to the charming family room featuring a contemporary fireplace & sliding glass doors to a private patio, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The master suite features impressive views, vaulted ceilings, spacious closet with mirrored doors, and an en-suite bathroom with granite countertops, tub & upgraded lighting. Down the hall, the secondary bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with granite counter tops & tranquil tub with shower.
Want more information on this property? 📱Text 'IRVINE24' to 555888!✉️email@example.com✉️
2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1205 Sq ft | 📱Text 'AH24' to 555888 for more information such as pricing | Plantation Shutters and Blinds. Kitchen has Breakfast Bar Area for additional seating and overlooks living and dining room. Living room features a Media Nook for TV/Stereo and a Cozy Fireplace. Both Bedrooms upstairs have their own Full Size Bathrooms, Walk-In Closets with Custom Closet Organizers. Separate Inside Laundry Room includes a full size Washer and Dryer. Covered Patio off of dining room and Balcony off of Master Bedroom. 2 Car Attached Garage. This condo has been freshly painted. You'll feel like you're living in a Resort with Monaco's Extra Large Pool in Large Pool Area, 3 Spas throughout complex, BBQ's, Clubhouse, Weight/Work-Out Room plus Tennis Courts, too. Easy walking distance to Canyon Rim Elementary School and Park and just minutes away from Shopping, Movie Theatres, Restaurants, and Library. Quick Access to the 91 Freeway and 241 Toll Road.
Want more information on this property? 📱Text 'AH24' to 555888! ✉️firstname.lastname@example.org✉️
Daario always wanted a little brother, and then he found Kenny! These two boys just went to their forever home, and they can't wait to grow up together. Bro style.
A L R E A D Y A D O P T E D #catcafe#crumbsandwhiskers
THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY NOVEMBER 18, 2017.📆 1. [9 a.m.] Trek the streets of Los Angeles from downtown L.A. to the Westside during the 12th Annual Great Los Angeles Walk. Join other Angelenos on this free tour and see the sights and walk the streets of our city.
2. [10 a.m.] Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair returns to Pasadena November 18-19. Check out over 200 handmade makers ranging in products from home décor, food and houseware, to fashion accessories and body products. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] The 32nd Annual Elves’ Faire returns to the Pasadena Waldorf School in Altadena for an afternoon of shopping, crafting, dining, and playing medieval-style contests and games.
4. [10 a.m.] The Malibu ArtWalk Festival returns for the 46th year in a row to Cross Creek. Taking place November 17-19 this annual community festival will feature local artists from the region displaying their art and guiding guests through their artistic processes.
5. [10:30 a.m.] There’s a Mike Kelley symposium at the REDCAT focusing on Kelley’s last major project titled Kandors. This event will feature noted art scholars, curators, and artists.
6. [noon] Noon to Midnight comes to Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles this Saturday for 12 hours of pop-up performances featuring L.A.’s top new-music ensembles.
7. [noon] Downtown Burbank is hosting the 2nd Annual Winter Wine Walk & Street Fair.
8. [noon] The BBQ & Beer Festival takes over Pearl’s BBQ in the Arts District for a day of music, barbecue and beer.
9. [1 p.m.] Feastown at Eastown, a new, bimonthly popup night marketplace featuring food vendors and live music, debuted in Hollywood October and now returns for two Saturdays in November with a Thanksgiving-theme. There is no cover to attend. Part of the proceeds from food purchases will go to help locals in need.
10. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)📰@welikela 📷 @kelvduo -
Hailing from NYC, the guy behind #Eveleigh brings you #LittleRuby , a little gem now open in #SantaMonica . Just steps away from the Santa Monica beach, Little Ruby serves locally sourced, organic dishes with breakfast as the main star. The breakfast bowl and fried chicken sandwich were my personal favorites but everything we had was absolutely scrumptious and definitely get a cup of coffee because Aussies don’t mess around with their ☕️. Little Ruby is now open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. #santamonicapier#santamonicabeach @rubyscafe