this crazy sunset light bouncing off of sequoia trees. california is pretty.
THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY DECEMBER 13, 2017📆
1. [9 a.m.] 260LA will host a J Brand Sample Sale at their Beverly Hills location from December 13-17. Score premium denim items for men and women at steep discounted prices of up to 70% off.
2. [4:30 p.m.] CHILL Adventure Park returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach from December 13 through January 7. Come experience ice bumper cars, ice skating, an Alpine Zip Line and more chill themed activities. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [6 p.m.] Art gallery TAPPAN is hosting an Open Studio Event celebrating artists in its residency program. The event gives the public the opportunity to meet Tappan artists and enjoy a glass of wine while connecting through conversation. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] There’s a DIY Holiday Workshop happening at Angel City Brewery this Wednesday. Learn to make non-toxic body scrubs using natural ingredients. A donation of $20 is suggested and includes a pint of beer.
6. [7 p.m.] There’s a Silent Discos Skate Party at the Bai Holiday Ice Rink in Pershing Square this Wednesday.
7. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer Museum continues the The Contenders film series on Tuesday with a screening of The Florida Project, followed by Q&A with Willem Dafoe and Sean Baker.🗞@welikela
. 📷@danorst - 🌇
I’ve been photographing for a lot of dog rescues lately and I post the pix on @caseyelisephoto but this chicken nugget I met yesterday is too special not to share here too. Arbuckle is the sweetest pup who was lucky enough to be saved by @apurposefulrescue. He was found in a field a few hours north of Los Angeles. He weighs twice as much as he should and has tumors and sores on his belly. He is so cute and friendly and has the best foster mom who is helping him lose weight. He’s lost 7 lbs in the three weeks since his rescue. He wants to do things but he physically can’t because he is just trapped in his body. You can tell he knows he’s being helped and it makes me so happy that he’s safe now and will be healthy soon. Follow Arbuckle and watch his weight loss journey at @allaboutarbuckle ❤️💗
Said goodbye to the wet and cold to pursue our California dreams
Shot numero tres! To work for Spotify I think you have to have “cool” on your resume.
Will be in LA Sun - Wednesday. Been really busy with other projects lately but happy to announce the launch of our website coming 2018. Back at it with regular posts from now on. So Hmu if you would like to be a part of this or just need some dope shots 🎥 🔥🍃 🎥
“Walking on a dream, how can I️ explain?” - This lyric is the exact definition of how I️ feel when I️ see/work any event designed by @vanessamichelleco (especially with florals by @robinsonsflowers )😍 ✨ It’s been a very challenging last few months for me on a personal end, so coming in to photograph @caciqueinc ‘s holiday party tonight at @vibianaevents was an absolute pleasure. 😭🙌🏼 I’m so incredibly happy and honored to been a part of so many beautiful weddings, major events, and portrait sessions throughout 2017. So if you’re reading this and had me be a part of your life in one way or another this year, thank you. ❤️
Metallic Bottoms by: @courtneyallegraswim
Shades by: @localsupply
Special thanks to Kimberly Goodnight @theparkshowroom for allowing me to pull these amazing pieces.