Check out a snippet of another track of me and #52Savage ..... This one is called "Chase A Check" Produced By @mrlee713..... This will be on our collaborative project #COMINGSOON ..... @djswade50 @52savageofficial #Texas to #Louisiana
Babies whose parents frequently talk to them know 300 more words by age 2 than babies whose parents rarely speak to them. The more words your child hears the more words they will use. Here are some ways to get your toddler talking:
1. Talk to your child often-talk about things you are doing as you do them.
2. Give feedback-when your child uses their words to communicate praise them for it
3. Expand your child’s words-repeat what your child says, adding words to lengthen phrases and sentences each time
4. Be patient-give your child time to get their thoughts out, don’t cut them off
5. Stage the environment-put your child’s favorite things out of reach but in sight making them request each time they want a desired item
6. Label everything-describe and label items in the environment as your child comes into contact with them.
7. Pair-pair your child’s gestures with meaningful words.
8. Use signs-for kids who may not have true words or that are delayed verbally teach them signs to communicate such as “more”, “eat”, “all done”
9. Limit screen time-limiting the amount of time your child spends in front of a screen allows more social interactions with peers and adults and affords endless opportunities to hear and use words
10. Read daily-research shows that kids who are read to daily have a larger vocabulary than those who are not. #keeptalking#ChatterNola
Really neat to see the pups growing!
Good news is Momma Madeline and Tequila have an amazing home lined up with friends of ours!!!! The other news.... ALL of the other 4 pups are AVAILABLE FOR #ADOPTION !!! Available for Adoption we have:
Macho Taquito: female
Bearrito: our only male and largest pup
Angelito: female ~They were born on Cinco De Mayo. ~Mom olde english bulldogge, dad unknown. ~We do not know how large they will get. Mom is in 40lb range. ~They are also NOT to be outdoors unattended. They are looking a good bit like mom and dogs like mom do not do well in the heat. Shorter snouted breeds are more prone to heat stroke etc. They are to be indoors dogs. ~ We also would love to stay in contact with our adopters as these pups are the very first to be born under our rescue so they are extra special. ❤️ Please email us for details: email@example.com
Love it when you see #louisiana girls in #nyc ! Thanks to all who came to hear us and @mattfradd last night at @catholicnyc! Especially these girls from my hometown :) @jesshelm1 @francesca_carollo @behisown #behisown