Mengulang kata bijak tadi pagi “Sesuatu yang dimulai dengan baik akan berakhir dengan baik juga” ... meskipun dari pagi semua lancar - lancar saja hingga sore hampir dikatakan #lessdrama tapi jam pulang kerja disambut dengan hujan sehingga tersangkut di station yang ga jauh dr apartment, nekat mutusin jalan kaki pake payung karna transportasi online beroda 4 tdk mgkn nerima dgn jarak mgkn cm 1 KM atau ga sampe #yakale 😂 sempat putus asa namun apamau dikata nekat jalan kaki pake payung ☔️ baru sekitar 17 langkah ada abang ojek online samperin trs menawarkan tumpangan tanpa order aplikasi dan terserah mau dibayar berapa (berasa kedatangan pahlawan berjubah hijau) 😂 langsung aja naik ga mikir 3x ... untung Tuhan baik mengirimkan bala bantuan dikala hujan rintik2 di tengah ibu kota #hampirdramatapigajadi 😂😂😂 teruss sampe rumah laper ... kemudian cobain emi sehat dari @lemonilo yang konon katanya rasanya kyk emi itu tuh yg legend sejak dahulu kala..... yunowatttt???? Rasanyaaaaa surprisingly GOODDDD!!! Saya sukak saya sukak! #semuabisasehat ! FIX bakal order lagi yang banyak!! Dan kebetulan Papa Birthday hari ini jadi tradisinya “katanya” makan emi biar panjang umur! AMIN! happy birthday papak! Btw ini semua cerita dari awal sampe akhir ga nyambung #RANDOM#storytelling 😂😂😂 #maafkantintin#mungkintintinlelah#storyofmylife#bye
Can’t give up the #pasta completely? I got something for you to cut the calories and satisfy you at the same time! I used one cup of cooked veggie pasta. This is post workout, so I used the full serving size. It is around 200 calories. Then I chopped up one Trader Joe’s turkey burger, which is 180 calories. Next, I used 1/2 cup of Aldi’s organic marinara sauce. That is 50 calories. I didn’t bother to measure the zucchini I put in. Let’s say 30-50 calories at most. I put a couple calorie free spices and some heat for a little more flavor. 480 calories at most, you still get to enjoy your pasta with added meat and veggies to fill you up without all the calories. Most restaurants give you a ridiculous amount of pasta with less protein than this recipe here and WAY more calories!!! #healthyfood#healthyrecipes#recipe#fitfoodie#highprotein#traderjoes#fatlossjourney#gaithersburg#postworkout#rockville#bethesda#chevychasemd#dc#dmv#cassfitness#pittsburgh#veggies#lowcalorie www.cassfitness.com
Butternut Squash spaghetti with a tomato sauce 🍝 I was surprised how little the difference is between the Squash and pasta! Only 32 calories in the squash for this bowl! I used a tin of chopped tomatoes with basil, parsley, thyme and chilli for the sauce with frozen peas 🍝🍅🍴
A friend asked me recently, is there anything bad about drinking lots of sparkling water? 🐟💦💧
I will be honest, I hadn’t a clue how much conflicting information there was out there about sparkling water! Some claim that is reduces bone mineral density (BMD), affects digestion and even claims it can increase ghrelin (the hunger hormone). Think of a gremlin 👹 in your cupboard that’s making you eat more... that’s sure to help you remember! 💃🏼
Myth busting ❎ 🙅🏼 ❎
- Certain fizzy drinks ( including cola) HAVE been shown to reduce BMD however this has not been linked to carbonated WATER 🚰. They think it’s more likely the caffeine ☕️ in these fizzy drinks 🎉. .
- Some studies have actually shown fizzy water in moderation can help with digestion as it encourages you to .....burp.... 🌬👀
- The study that showed an increase of ghrelin has been disregarded as the research isn’t strong enough 👎🏼. .
- Sparkling mineral water (not just cheap carbonated water) is a good way to get trace minerals such as magnesium, potassium, phosphate etc. 🌱
- Some sparkling water can be higher in sodium 🍚 which is why it’s good to not have too much.
- Sparkling water doesn’t effect gastric emptying time 🚦, but it CAN affect ‘intragasric distribution’ (the distribution of food and digestive enzymes in your stomach) THIS CAN disrupt digestion ⚙️💡🔧. - Depending on how much you drink, The bubbles 💦have the ability to distend your stomach (but that massively depends on how much you drink and how well you an release the trapped gas 🌬 (.... burping again 👀) . - ALSO (see my most on celery). Drinking water increases thermogenesis. - but sparkling water DOESNT boost thermogenesis as much as tap water! (So you’re burning 🔥less calories when you drink sparkling 🎉 vs. Still 🚰) .
So to summarise, nothing wrong with sparkling water, just drink in moderation and try to get most of your daily fluid though still water 🚰. Still, sparkling water is still the lesser of evils when compared to alcohol 🍺 and sugary drinks 🍭. .
So all in moderation team ⭐️
Literally drooling over these #FFactorApproved Pumpkin Spice #GGPancakes
4 GG Crackers (Pulverized in blender)
4 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Packet @Truvia
1/3 cup Canned Pumpkin
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Throw everything in the blender and cook in a nonstick pan! I stacked mine
with @artisanaorganics raw cashew butter because I'm addicted
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Made this chia pudding. Super quick and super simple.
Recipe: 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, coconut milk, a pinch of grated ginger, agave, teaspoon of raisins and slivered almonds and a pinch of cloves and cinnamon. Soak the seeds in coconut milk for a couple of hours and mix in all the other ingredients. Serve. Super yummy and packed with protein! #yummy#lowcalorie#healthyfood#rd#coconutmilk#adaptogens#quickneasy#protein#breakfastofchampions
Here are some green smoothies (not always actually green!) i created this week with great results! 😁😁👍 🌈✨they are healthy and low sugar so if u need things a lot sweeter, add more fruit 🍓or some raw honey 🍯, etc. (works best in high-powered blender like vitamix!) .
🥕Blood Booster Detox Smoothie 🍍
3oz baby carrots (or 1 serving)
1/2 large beet, raw
Handful dandelion greens (1cup?)
3 leaves purple curly kale
🍍Creamy Green Smoothie 🍌
3 leaves curly kale (or 3c)
1/4c raw almonds
1 Tbs nutiva hemp powder
🍓Banana Berry Power Blast Smoothie 🍓
1/4c raw almonds
3 beet leaves
4 curly kale leaves (or 4c)
1/4 pkg publix mixed berries, fz
1Tbs nutiva hemp protein powder