The spaghetti squash obsession is real. This recipe is tossed with roasted green beans, onions, tomatoes, herbed goat cheese and @traderjoesmealplan quinoa pesto. On top is a bread crumbing made with an egg white, crumbled focaccia and Parmesan. Topped with a local pizza chain’s Italian seasoning 👍🏼.
Oben Mozzarellanudeln wie sie aussehen wenn man fotografieren kann, gutes Licht hat, und alles nett herrichtet. Unten wie es bei mir aussah. Mit schlechtem Licht. Und wie gewohnt mit diesem „Boah lecker. Ach ups, schon wieder nicht fotografiert, schnell nachholen.“ Aber geschmeckt haben sie famos, die #Mozzarellanudeln ❤️
Rezept bei Benni (verlinkt), dessen tolles Foto ich hier auch missbrauche ;) #lowcarb#lchf#keto#ketolove#pasta#lowcarbpasta
My sister thought I purchased a couple of pairs of shoes when this box arrived at our doorstep. NOPE. It was something much more better!
😍 3 loaves of @hermanbrot Low Carb Bread
😍 3 packets of @hermanbrot Low Carb Pasta
I purchased a couple of these babies when I was at a fitness show earlier this year. Definitely excited to sink my teeth into these again! 🍴😆
It's been a really long time guys! To be honest, after taking my diet break, I haven't really been trying anything new in the kitchen. However, that's about the change as I really want to start putting dishes together again, rather than just meals that "fit my macros". This here is a spaghetti squash pasta with chicken, mushrooms, marinara, and parmesan cheese! What's great about this is that 1. it is super easy to meal prep and 2. really easy to modify! I cooked everything separately and made portions to fit my needs.
My portion was: 57p/20c/10.5f
Protein: chicken breast
Carbs: squash, marinara and mushrooms
5 minute prep + 40 minute bake/cooking sesh:
1. while your oven is heating to 375, cut your squash in half and clean the seeds out
2. salt your squash and put it facedown on a sheet or pan
3. bake your squash for about 35 minutes (including the preheating time)
4. while that baked, I made some chicken on the stove, but you can bake or grill your chicken
5. sautee some mushrooms (i made mine in a dutch oven)
6. when your squash is done baking, take it out and let it cool, once it cools, flip it over and take a fork and start scraping out the middle