Moisture coating layer for moist feeling, Skin79 Purple BB Cream cream express transparent and glowing skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and other natural moisturising ingredients to create a moisture coating layer. It provides a natural shine through the dispersion of light to cover skin imperfection and correct dull skin tone to lively skin texture. Purple BB Cream has SPF40 PA+++ and suitable for dry skin type.
Get yours here → http://bit.ly/bbpurplecream
•W I L D T H O U G H T S•
@badgalriri #wildthoughts music video inspired makeup look! 💭💭💭 little closed eye version 😌❤️💙 I actually really love the blue with the red 👌🏼 the eyes are actually pretty simple to do and it's all about making it smokey and blown out to avoid a bam of straight up colour!💙
1. @barrymcosmetics glowmance soft focus primer
2. @narsissist sheer glow foundation (perfect for getting Rihanna's glowy summer skin)
3. @maybelline fit me concealer
4. @sleekmakeup medium cream contour kit
5. @toofaced chocolate soleil bronzer + @newlookfashion baked bronzer in 'bronze'
6. Highlight is @sleekmakeup solstice palette & I used the peach colour.
1. @mywunderbrow eye primer (amazing for getting the colours to pop)
2. @morphebrushes 35U palette (the medium tan in the crease to help you blend, the teal shade all over, outer corner deepened with a forest green, light teal on inner corner)
2. @urbandecaycosmetics Moon dust palette shade light year (on centre of lid for dimension)
1. @colourpopcosmetics Little weapon ultra matte
@muacosmetics cosmetics are coming out with 6 gorgeous, 15 shade eyeshadow palettes on Wednesday 28th June 😊💕
1) Fire Vixen: Hands down, my fave! Such beautiful pinky, rose gold tones with beautiful contrasting greys and oranges! Perfect for spring/summer and so wearable in both the day and/or night time ✨
2) Matte Feather Light: this palette is ideal if you're looking for a subtle eye with lots of options for different, muted tones. Although the pigmentation isn't insane, the effect that the shadows give is unstated and stunning. ✨
3) Twightlight Delight: This one is for the vampy makeup lover! A mixture of deep purples and blues to more muted olivey greens; perfect to create a dramatic smokey eye. ✨
4)Au-naturel: This one is another new staple for me. It has 4 different shades of gold, complimented by some beautiful copper shades. ✨
5) Spiced Charm: Shade number 14 in this palette is one of the most stunningly gorgeous shades I have put on my eyes! A vibrant coppery, red that is so complimentary to greeny/blue eyes. ✨
6) Heavenly Neutral: A.K.A the perfect palette for a makeup beginner! A lovely mix of mattes and glittery shades, ranging from golds to browns to pinks. Stunning! ✨
General feedback: On the whole, the pigmentation of all the palettes is brilliant! As I mentioned, the all matte palette 'Matte Feather Light' does lack slightly in pigmentation but provides decent colour for a more subtle look. Also, I found that the glittery shades applied better when I used my finger to pack on the colour, or applied them with a damp, flat brush.
Overall, I love the palettes and thank you again to @muacosmetics for sending them to me to review! 😘
FOCO NO DELINEADO! Quer aprender duas técnicas que podem de auxiliar a fazer o seu? Vídeo novo no canal, liberado cedinho e feito com muito carinho. O link já está na minha bio do insta! Espero que vocês gostem! ☺️ #bomdia#youtube#youtuber
These are THE brand new 'flex and go' brushes by @makeuprevolution
They may be 'funny looking' brushes to some people but, to me and many more open minded people these are indeed genius!
Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have had to learn to do a lot of things in new ways to adjust to what the disease is doing to my joints, organs and eyes... so I have had to learn to do a lot of things all over again... as well as many other lessons along the way.
In regards to makeup, I have learnt techniques in holding brushes certain ways so my hands don't shake as much or lock and I have found that I have more control if I position my hand a certain way.
I expressed my thoughts on how amazing these new brushes will be to so many people with disabilities & how I was going to buy them on the makeup revolution Instagram, their Facebook page and @revolutioncult yesterday
This morning I woke up to a DM from @adam_minto70 the CEO of makeup revolution & the founder of @tam.beauty asking me to email him because he wants to send me the 'flex and go' brushes!
I was in tears 😭 honestly, it means so much to me that Adam reached out and offered me something that can help me so much!
It means the world that I can continue to use makeup as one of my many creative outlets and do it so much easier and as pain free as possible.
I love MUR and all of the brands at tam beauty so very much, everything they stand for is amazing and I love how they uplift and support so many people. They treat their customers as much more than 'just' customers & I cannot speak more highly of the brands from tam beauty and this gesture speaks complete volumes 😍
Apparently it's #nationalselfieday so here's a one from last year when my hair was all my own and I felt just generally felt shamaze 😁
There's nothing wrong with feeling fantastic and sharing that about yourself #selfiesforselflove
***New Blog Post*** If you are looking for a last minute easy makeup look for the upcoming festival of Eid, read my latest blog post linked in bio which features a soft smokey eye makeup look. You can also wear this look to any special event, and look fabulous! #beautyblogger