“Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. Essential oil uses range from aromatherapy, household cleaning products,personal beauty care and natural medicine treatments.” I’m not kidding when I say there are TONS of uses for essential oils. Making them very cost effective 🤑 and beneficial! Check out the link in the comments for some ideas 👇🏼💡. One trick I like is putting some Purification and lemon oil 🍋 on a cotton ball and putting them at the bottom of the trashcan, to help detoxify and keep odor away 😷.
**HUGE GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT** Young Living essential oils have been a game changer for me and my family!
I want to help you change your game as well by introducing you to wellness support and toxin-free living 🌱
Join us for a Essential Oil 101 Monday 8:30 EDT on Facebook! (Link Is In Bio)
When you buy your Premium Starter kit from the live event you'll be entered into our drawing to win another kit for a friend or family member🎁
Buying your kit automatically makes you a part of our oily family! How fun to bring someone along with you on this new adventure!
This is a big deal! The Premium Starter kit is $160 (retail value of $325) what an awesome gift for yourself AND a loved one just in time for the holidays 🎁
Maybe a complete skincare Regimen isn't your thing. Our products have so many great uses as they were developed by dermatologists. Please do not suffer with KP. These two products will have you showing off those great arms! #keratosispilaris#chickenskin#manyuses
What to do when you run out of shaving cream? My skin is not happy when I make do with soap, so thank you @inkarector for this tip of using doTERRA conditioner! This will make traveling easier as well!
Most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel for sunburns. But, it is a superfood with huge healing, medicinal powers that are useful for both external and internal use. Eat aloe?!? Yup. Eat aloe • Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
A few drops of peppermint oil mixed in water will keep the little critters away. Use a small spray bottle and 💧💧💧💧 of DōTERRA Peppermint essential oil... and I promise they will go away. •••• I was have a spider problem in my basement and used this to get rid of them and it worked like magic! Spiders hate Peppermint oil so I sprayed it in every corner of the basement and at every door opening in my home.
What's your eye color ladies?
Did you know the rarest is green...👀 I love being a hazel eyed girl 💁🏻
ShadowSense is amazing! It's a cream to powder, long lasting, waterproof, crease proof, highly pigmented color.
If you’re curious as to which colors might compliment your eyes the best check out the image! I can also help narrow down your options if you’re a warm or cool tone. #yourway#eyeshadow#eyes#skincare#oneapplication#colorcombination#versitile#manyuses