“She’s down. I’m not just going to be here and cheer for her to get back up. I’m going to help this amazing athlete up.” A #Texas teenager helped a female runner, who was visibly in pain, cross the finish line as the winner of the women’s division for the BMW #Dallas marathon!
• 15k Progressive (5k-5k-5k)
• The idea is to run each 5k faster, finishing hard but not all out.
• Today was around 80%-85%-90% effort, but it depends on how you are feeling.
• Always fun to have a training partner @cajunlightning
• Thanks to @coach___hudson for all the help, coaching and motivation. ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
• 15k progresivo (5k-5k-5k)
• La idea es ir aumentando la velocidad cada cinco kilometros, pero sin dejarlo todo en la calle.
• Para mi fue alrededor de 80%-85%-90% de esfuerzo pero depende de cómo tu te sientas cada día.
• Siempre ayuda tener un compañero con quien correr.
First run back! 🏃🏽♀️ I promised myself that I would wait until Sunday to run- no matter HOW hard it was because my body deserved a break. 🙌🏽 I spent the week doing yoga, lifting weights & riding my bike. 🚲 My intention for this run was HIGH cadence & LOW heart rate. ❤️👣 (cadence 170+, HR not to exceed Zone 3) The reason for this is because I’ve got to rebuild the machine- I want better form, a stronger body & more fitness. My goal isn’t to just go out and run as fast as I can, skyrocketing HR & bad form from exhaustion. My goal is to BQ—I’ve got 41 minutes to drop from my marathon time—and even more if I want to actually toe the line. I start my official spring training in 7 weeks & I’m bringing my A game. 😉 #wholesomepear#offseasongrind#runokc
Hit a new PR? Needed to take some time off for the holidays or winter sickness? #MyRunPlan is there for you and adapts to the changes life throws at you, good or bad. Get your 2018 off to a great start for your running season!
Download "Runner's World My Run Plan" for #iPhone or #Android . myrunplan.com
"In life, the idea is to be happy. So, I believe in calm, simple, low-profile life. You live simple, you train hard and live an honest life. Then you are free." - Eliud Kipchoge #breaking2#eliudkipchoge#marathon @kipchogeeliud
Sheer road cycling pleasure. Do you prefer road bikes or MTB? Featuring Huck Nutrition Athlete @mylifeonthebike : “Went full roadie yesterday and raced my first Crit race. Jumped straight to B grade to test the waters. It was tough going and I learnt heaps! Had lots of fun despite the look on my face haha. I can’t wait till the next one! @empire_cycles_perth @specialized_au “