Challenges will always come your way in life no matter how big or small a game you play. Learning to trust the process and finding your inner wisdom throughout the chaos is what it all comes down to. Type “💯” below if you agree and tag a friend this would inspire!
👟 Nike Plattenbau Dunk Low 👟
🇩🇪 Alle Informationen zum Dunk Low findet ihr über den Link in der Bio ✔️
One of the Fittest Men in the World came on the School of Greatness podcast today to talk about the mentality of becoming a champion, building out a fitness business, how to have a thriving marriage and navigate having a child who is going extreme life challenges. Link in bio to hear it all with @jasonkhalipa #greatness
A vitimização é uma doença que se espalha com muita facilidade em pequenas aglomerações de pessoas, é como se fosse uma pré-epidemia.
Com a vida não existe este papo. Aprenda a lutar e apanhar, ou cairá na maldita falha de culpar terceiros por seus próprios erros.
Está difícil? Dolorido? Muito sacrifício? Se fosse fácil todo mundo faria.
Então nem pense em desistir, você ainda está no meio do processo, ou quem sabe, no início... Fortaleça sua coragem e vá pra cima. Sucesso é uma decisão.
Post espetacular do @JohnPinheiro Fundador do @menteempreendedora
🏚7 Steps to Your First Real Estate Wholesale Deal🏘💰 👇💡👇
1. Find it - Market to sellers to find the deal. Many different ways this can be done.
2. Figure it - Run your numbers and negotiate the deal with the seller.
3. Lock in deal with the seller - Once you have negotiated your number and the seller has accepted your offer, send and get the contract signed ASAP!
4. Market deal to back-end buyers - Once you have the assignable contract signed with the seller, you will then send all details of the deal to your back-end buyers. Schedule showings or arrange for interested parties to see the property.
5. Lock in deal with your back-end buyer - Negotiate the deal and have your buyer sign the assignment contract once accepted. Collect a deposit as soon as they sign.
6. Facilitate the contracts and closing - Send contract with the seller, and assignment contract with your buyer to your title company immediately, if you don’t have the file open yet. Set a closing date (tentative date usually set on the seller contract) and facilitate everything until closing.
7. Collect your check and get paid! 💰🏚 @theflipvestor
🔵🔵🦋🌿⭐️💕🙂😇 Hi my name is Timmy Tran and I am a wisdom reporter.
I love to learning how things work especial how our human's minds think and I love to share what I have learned with you and others and hoping that you or others can learn them too and put them to practice to improve your life or maybe help others to improve their life.
Everything I write are coming from my own minds.
I have self taught by reading books and learn from great minds
I try to write correctly as I can. Forgive me if I mess up sometime because English is my second language but that do not stop me from try to help others.
My mission is to help expand others mind by giving them the new thinking or perspectives.
In HOPE that I can help improve others life and improve humankind.
I believe we can love each other and work together to improve our world for many generations that come after us.
Thank you for follow and learn and share with your family and friends.
I know I don't know you personally but I can feel
like I know you. I hope to meet you one day and if not at least I try to reach you through this channel here.
Live, Love, be gentle and kind to others.
Timmy Tran 💙
Always try to think of the next inspire wisdom thought to inspire the people of the world. It's free with me. Look up inspire wisdom fan page I just created on Facebook. You will find cool and nice T-Shirt of inspire wisdom and more. Love life and love people.
One question that we should not be afraid of asking ourselves especially when we find ourselves in challenging or difficult situations and that is what's our role in what is going on.
It's important to realize that if we blame others for where we find ourselves in life it's not going to make things better. Blaming will only make us victims and if you want to enjoy what life has to offer you just can't.
On the other hand, what will make things better is first to look at ourselves. If we are to become successful or achieve the goals that we set for ourselves, we have to be willing to take responsibility for our actions.
The truth is, things may not work out in our favor every time despite taking what you thought at the moment was the right action.
But pointing fingers when things do work out will only keep you stuck. It can be hard to deal with how things are but to start experiencing positive changes it's important that you admit to yourself that you've played a key role in how things are.
Remember, it doesn't mean all you have done was totally wrong, but saying it someone else's fault will only keep you in the very place or environment you want to get out of.
Above all, the change you want to see in your life and around you begins with you.
MAKING EXCUSES FOR WHERE YOU ARE WILL KEEP YOU THERE.