I enjoyed this 👍🏽. Recipe is adapted from Emeals with only slight variations to cut fat and increase portions. #Recipe
1) Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Combine 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tap cumin, 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tbsp olive oil and 3 cloves minced garlic. Rub the mix onto the 3/4 lbs of steak.
2) Grill steak to desired doneness. Let stand 10 mins before thinly slicing across the grain.
1) Saute 1/4 cup diced onion and 1clove minced garlic in a dash of water over medium-high heat until the onion is tender. (Add a splash of water as needed.) 2) Stir in a 12oz bag of frozen riced cauliflower, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 3 tbsp sliced olives and 1 tbsp tomato paste. Cook 9 mins or until cauliflower is tender.
3) Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 to 1 chopped Roma tomato. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If your cauli came lightly sauced, omit the salt.
4) ENJOY!! 😊 500-600 calories
Feel free to substitute a leaner meat for the steak! 😊👍🏽
Winner, winner easy dinner! @twrgrassfedbeef these are delish!! Sauté some onions in butter then throw in some beef sausages allowing to caramelize the onions. Serve over lightly warmed shredded cabbage. Boom! Dinner is served. #mywiferocks#primalicious#meatandveggies