Apparently everyone wants to become a social media influencer,
Everyone wants a million followers and equal subscribers.
But what I fail to understand is their work ethic.
Are you willing to work for it?
Let me rephrase it, are you SERIOUSLY willing to work for it?
Gentlemen, the internet is indeed a very powerful tool and like everything else, you can sure as hell be the next filthy rich millionaire if you play it right.
But if your sole goal is to mint quick cash or make some instant money, if your sole goal is to find a 'get-rich-quick' gimmick, then this my friend, this is not your thing.
Find a job. Bust your ass there and you'll be much more likely to succeed.
You'll have a monthly pay-cheque.
You'll have friends, parties and an incredible social life to cherish all the time.
But if you still choose to do something of your own, if you still want to build a million dollar brand, work on your terms and run your own businesses, be very well prepared to face the consequences.
Because this is a very lonely path.
I don't have a social life. I don't go out every other weekend to party.
Hell I couldn't even attend one of my best friend's wedding for that matter!
I barely have 3-4 close friends and yes I am not really very proud of it.
But this is a needed sacrifice.
This is something that I consciously chose because I want to succeed.
Because I want to be the best at my game and I can't afford distractions.
My itch. My goal. My meal.
Go out and find your true passion and give it all that you got.
All the time, all the money, all the energy you possibly ever thought.
Not for a day. Not for a week. And definitely not for a mere few months.
Give it all for the next 10 years and come back to me in 2027.
Come back to me and
tell me you didn't succeed!
One life. One shot my friend. Give it all that you got.
Because I know for a bloody fact
that you will succeed.. Keep the hustle on.
COMPETITION - To celebrate the launch of the @sqdathletica Christmas kits, we're giving away 5 packs for one lucky winner and two mates.
How to enter:
1. Follow @sqdathletica and @heygents
2. Tag 2 mates in this post
The winner will be announced in the comments of this post on Tuesday 21st November at 5PM AEST. Get tagging!
This look package would be a hit for the Denimheads who like has a Boyd Crowder in them. Rugged, Swaggy and Sexy with a Beard and a pompadour to rock with.
1. Iron Heart Double Indigo Duck Work Vest $285.00 at Ironheart.co.uk
2. Iron Heart Natural Indigo/Organic Cotton 6oz Chambray Work Shirt $260.00 at Ironheart.co.uk
3. Iron Heart Indigo 16oz Raw Selvedge Denim Straight Cut-Burg & Schild Collaboration $345.00 at Ironheart.co.uk
4. Iron Heart Garrison Buckled Super Heavy Duty Cowhide Belt $200.00 at Ironheart.co.uk
5. #080 Men’s Beaded Sodalite Blue Rocks Bracelet €59.00 at 877workshop.com
6. #078 Men’s Beaded Jasper Gray Rocks Bracelet €59.00 at 877workshop.com
7. #006 Signet Square Ring €159.00 at 877workshop.com
8. #011 Signet Wolf Ring €179.00 at 877workshop.com
9. The Chronos Black/Blue Watch $159.00 at Vincerocollective.com
10. Scotch Porter Soothing Beard Serum $20.00 at Scotchporter.com
11. Scotch Porter Soothing Beard Balm $20.00 at Scotchporter.com
12. Layrite Natural Matte Cream $18.00 at Layrite.com
13. Rag & Bone Oddity Eau de Parfum $150.00 at Sephora
14. Legendary Plainsman Buck Stitch Rich Tan Rancher boots $995.00 at Legendary Boot Co in El Paso, TX and Legendarybootco.com