How to increase sales on Amazon?
1. Get Reviews. The power of customer reviews is enormous, 88% of consumers now say that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
2. Give it away for free. One way to get rid of stale inventory is to implement giveaways to customers in order to generate good will. This way, when they are looking to purchase an item in the future, they will be more likely to come to you.
3. Improve your SEO. As well as seller rating and price, Amazon also looks at keywords in the product’s title to rank listings.
4. Stay competitive and win the Buy Box.
5. Get advertising. If you are just starting out or looking to your product infront of as many eyeballs as possible try Amazon sponsored products. This enables your product to be displayed below search results, in the right hand column or on detail pages.
6. Discounts!!! Similar to point number 2, discounts are an important way of converting highly motivated buyers and building lasting relationships.
7. Marketing outside of Amazon. Even though email communications and direct calls to action that lead people away from Amazon is prohibited, this doesn't mean you can’t marketing people to your Amazon store.
Our site: https://buff.ly/2x1gNYQ