Posting this more as a timeline for myself. But people often send me messages about what modules I use in patches. I do own about 6 other modules but due to lack of power and rack space this is my current configuration. Hopefully this answers a few of those questions. The modular rig as it currently stands. Modules from top left to bottom right include.
1. Make Noise DPO
2. Make Noise Maths
3. MAKE Noise Optomix
4. Gorgeous 10hp art panel by @prettylilpanels
5. Mengqi DPLPG
6. Mengqi Du Krpls
5. Gorgeous 16hp art panel by @prettylilpanels
6. 2 seperate Ornament & Crime modules built by @pendletonsean.
7. Music Thing Modular Turing Machine mk1 built by @edwerk
8. 4ms Rotating Clock Divider. Rev 1
9 4 seperate Make Noise Mults.
10. Blue Lantern Sir Mix A Lot.
11. Make Noise Brains
12. Make Noise Pressure Points.
13. Make Noise Wogglebug
14. Make Noise Rene
15 Make Noise STO
16. Make Noise Telharmonic
17. Make Noise Maths
18. Make Noise LxD
19. Make Noise Moddemix
20. Make Noise Rosie.
21. Two Moog Mother 32's
22. Make Noise 0-Coast.
Not pictured but should not be forgotten is my beloved Buchla Music Easel.