We now have Palo Santo sticks in our expanded retail section at the clinic! 🔥This fragrant, sacred wood can be used for rituals, cleansing, intention setting, and as an aromatic, natural incense. We often use it in the clinic to clear and ground the space - and ourselves - before after after patients, and sometimes incorporate as part of our energy healing sessions. We are excited to have Palo Santo available at the clinic, at a price point for "witches on a budget". 😉💕(Thanks to #bossbabe Lacey from @thefuturempls for that great phrase!) We also added handmade bath salt soaks, stones and crystals, and essential oils to the retail area in the last week - so come on down and check it out! We think a night with an herb-infused bath soak, a new crystal friend, and a stick of Palo Santo sounds like a great way to welcome the New Moon! ✨
The @comozooconservatory is probably one of my favorite places currently. I recently spent an entire day with my mom at the conservatory followed by plant shopping at @shopbachmans. Surround yourself with positivity, life, and family, there's nothing better.
Drink Pink and support Pink! We have a few spots left for this Friday’s Pink Dinner supporting the MN Breast Cancer Coalition! Invite your friends for an evening of fantastic food and wine at #FireLakeMpls . 💗🍷 Call 612-216-3473.
When you come to see us, be sure to take in the beauty of @crhsculpt's beautiful pumpkin carving in our lobby. And be sure to say hi to our other friend "Mabel" when you see her when you come by. Performances continue through 10/31. Tickets at HauntedBasement.org!
Beautiful sunrise this morning starting off at Shadow Falls on the west end of Summit here. Be sure to check out the story additions coming soon as well.
And here’s a few more random/fun facts about me as we get this takeover going...
1. I shoot @Nikon professionally but @summit_avenue is all @iPhone shots.
2. Favorite music: @mikelovemusic & @nahkobear & @atmosphere.
3. Favorite neighborhood restaurants: @jselbys, @frenchmeadowcafeongrand, @grandeverest, and Shish. Ⓥ
4. Favorite things: Photography, nature, music, organic gardening, basketball, slacklining, growth, people, my two awesome boys, and my better half @amystemper. (personal insta for those kinda things @jacksontyler333)
5. I once was hit by a car going 45 mph while I was walking, and was somehow able to limp away from it without permanent injuries. (I told you these were random facts)
6. I quit smoking cigarettes on 9/9/99 and started playing pickup basketball instead! I’ve played 2-3 times per week @lifetimefitness ever since. Best choice I ever made. I love to find pick up games when I travel too. I’ve played in community centers on small islands like Turks & Caicos, on the beaches of Maui and Kauai, Mexico, all over California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and even at The Cage in NYC. #nerdalert
7. I love Yerba Mate. I drink a @guayaki literally every single day. Or two. I’ve also been loving @foursigmatic’s mushroom coffees/elixirs. Either of those will get your motor running with some good clean energy.
8. Have you heard the joke about the vacuum cleaner?
9. It sucks
Bad jokes FTW! Okay, enough jibber jabber from me. On with the show! ;-)
🎥: @aframeforward / @summit_avenue
Saw this movement on the @bosu_fitness page the other day and HAD to try it out! They call it the “Lift and Shift”, and it uses their Ballast Ball (the stability ball with the sand-looking stuff inside)! The key is to keep the sand still and not let it shift around as you lift and lower your legs...which requires a ton of core strength and stabilization! I’m definitely going to be adding this into my workouts (and my client’s) more frequently- great ab exercise! Give it a try!
Did you know we are having a HUGE sale?!? All blue tags are 70% off! This is only a tiny fraction of our blue tags. There are some in every section of the store!!! Stop in today and find some amazing pieces.
We are open until 7ppm tonight.
It was hard to get up this morning but I did it and I don't regret it. // I might be nuts or something and you probably will think the same... I went to @surgecycling yesterday for @a_foj 5:30PM Hip-Hop class, stayed for @zdubba 6:30PM Sculpt, got up at 5AM for @lorileesfisher 6AM Hillz & Drillz, and back in Maple Grove tonight for @zdubba 5:30PM Hip-Hop Club Cycle. You're probably reading this and saying.. "WTF?!? Why?" Well first off, working out gives me life! I am on the go ALL the time and I just get a jolt of energy every time I get a good workout in. Second, did you see how much food we ate in #sanfrancisco ? ✌🏼out food baby! #workoutmotivation#wellnesswednesday#worthit#surgecycling
Pup-friendly brewery (inside!). ✔️ Costume contest with prizes. ✔️ Professional pics from @kmephotomn. ✔️ The debut of Sidewalk Dog's Indoor Brewery Pass. ✔️ Freebies from @finleysbarkery. ✔️ Don't miss this our Halloween costume party with @lakesandlegends on Sun. 10/29 from 2-5pm in #Mpls ! Deets ➡️ SidewalkDog.com/Events #SidewalkDog#halloween#dogfriendly 📷: @mr_jack_the_lab
one of the clear faves besides the Minnesota pin is IRRESISTIBLE BITCH! I can't explain how much I love this iconic jam. The pin is pretty iconic 2 if I say so myself 😂👸🏽🙌🏾💜💅🏾 pick one up today ➡️ cherrymoonpress.com 🍒🌙
October mornings, pumpkins, and cat sweaters, make for one cute kid!
Follow @sydneygerten to see more of her beautiful photography and to get the inside scoop on a Pacifier offer she has for you!
It’s engagement season and I just wanted to say a big congrats to all the newly engaged couples out there!! 💍 Future brides, I am currently booking 2018 & 2019 weddings! I’m based out of Minnesota but travel to Michigan regularly! Also currently dreaming of some adventurous brides that might be dreaming of elopements in other states or countries 😉 p.s. Minnesota brides, if you’re signed up on @foreverbride, you can get a special deal if you book me for your wedding. ❤️