This girl lasted 4 hours (kind of) of wandering through @blacksheepgathering. She even sat on my lap for an hour and let me learn rug hooking. It's been a great day!
I'm surprised I never learned until now- it's so easy and fun!!
What other amazing crafts do you suggest trying?
Not much longer and I'll be able to see my dog almost every day and that's makes me so happy! When I first moved off of Mackinac, it killed me to leave him, but I knew that I had to also better myself. And while my parent are the absolute best for him, he has slept with me and Zack the last couple of times we've stayed up. Until we had to ask him to leave because he takes us too much room on the bed 😘🐾
Hey friends! Just checking in. I'm alive!
It turns out that it's really dang hard growing a tiny little human while working full time night shifts. Basically I was exhausted all the time and just needed to take a step back for a while. I am happy to say though that as I near the end of this second trimester I feel great now😁
A couple of things (bear with me)
- I will be reopening my Etsy shop soon!
- To make room for baby I've moved my sewing room down to the man-cave/bar. My husband was surprisingly supportive of this. He loves me💗
- I wish this were real full-caf iced coffee in this glass and not sad decaf
- Better yet I wish it were a delicious frosty Devil's Backbone IPA
- Stay tuned, I can't wait to share some things I've been working on!
Want to learn to quilt? Caitlin of @saltyoat will be teaching our Quilting 101: Mug Rug class on June 24. In this class you'll learn the basics as you make this mini quilt. Check the class schedule on our website for details and to sign up. #pintuckandpurl#quilting101#mugrug