#Repost @chadhargrove1 (@get_repost)
The faster you start on those fitness goals you've been wanting to get on for so long, the more of your life you get to enjoy it -- and inspire others. Follow @adam_pine tons of great stuff on his page. Repost @adam_pine (@get_repost)
A common regret is not having started sooner -- feeling it’s too late now & you’ve “missed the boat”. When you’re 20 you’ll wish you started training when you were 15. When you’re 30 you’ll wish you stared when you were 20. When you’re 40 you’ll wish you started at 30. Your current self will always wish you started 10 years ago. Excuses can be made at any age, but so can progress.
There are a number of records broken by powerlifters in their late 30’s & 40’s. Eight time Mr. Olympia @ronniecoleman8 said he started feeling his strongest in his mid 40’s. This is coming from a man who squatted & deadlifted 800 for reps in his 30’s.
Consistency & longevity are the keys to progress at any age. Keep a healthy balance between your training, nutrition, & recovery. Injuries tend to plague lifters far more than age, so use good form, & don’t be in a rush to pile on the weight. The tortoise won, not the hare.
Lifting is a life long journey & it’s never too late to start.
Workin’ on dem back gains 😁
We have litch had such a crappy day, our flight was delayed 2.5 hours, then the air b&b we booked was horrific, it was supposed to be a private floor of the house, it wasn’t, and it was literally a shit hole. So we spent hours avoiding going back, then thought screw it, why are we staying somewhere we wouldn’t even step foot in? So we booked a hotel, went back to the air b&b got our stuff and left lol 👀😂 Don’t trust everything u see on the internet guys😂😂
1. Creatine: When it comes to performance, there is no other supplement that has been more researched or proven to work. Creatine monohydrate ensures 100% saturation of the muscle tissue and has been shown to increase strength, muscle fullness, and power output. Take 5g per day, at any time of the day, for best results.
2. Beta-Alanine: The muscle endurance version of creatine monohydrate (in a sense). A bodybuilder who trains both for strength and/or hypertrophy (anaerobic exercise) can always benefit from increased muscle endurance. Take 3-5g pre-workout for best results.
3. Caffeine: There are plenty of supplements out there that claim to increase strength, improve muscle endurance, or enhance anaerobic capabilities. Hell, some even claim to do them all. There is, however, one problem: no supporting evidence. Caffeine, on the other hand, has been proven to increase strength. Not only that, but other research concluded that caffeine is useful for competitive or recreational athletes who lift weights; due to the increases in strength, muscle endurance, and anaerobic performance. Take 250mg pre-workout for an extra push in the gym!
4. Fish Oils: Although our diet can essentially provide enough EFAs, in a lot of cases it is hard to be 100% sure. Essential fatty acids serve as an anti-inflammatory and do a great deal in terms of effective recovery. Not to mention a number of other misc. benefits such as overall skin health, disease prevention, etc. Supplement with 2-3g of fish oil per day if you’re not consuming fish regularly.
Tag A Friend Who's Wasting Money On Useless Supplements!
• • • • • • • • • • • •
Your thoughts influence your feelings.
Your feelings influence your actions.
Your actions create the life that you live.
So choose your thoughts wisely 🖤
• • • • • • • • • • • •
Sleep is key to both muscle gain AND weight loss😴
🎯 Tag a friend who might benefit from this post💥
Your training can be spot on, your nutrition perfect, BUT you are missing the recovery component if you are not getting enough sleep😞
Its during sleep that muscle recovers and grows. After all muscles are torn in the gym, fed the kitchen and built in bed💪🏼
Also if you are not getting enough sleep your body will not easily release adipose (fatty) tissue. It may perceive your lack of sleep as your body potentially requiring extra energy and it will hold on to that extra fat you so desperately want to lose😱
Let's talk creatine and:
1. how it works in simple terms
2. why you should take it even if don't lift 6 days/week
3. benefits /side effects
4.personal opinion .
1.->when you do any activity your body needs and "creates "energy -> that energy ist first produced by breaking down a "substance " called ATP (Adenosine triphosphate ) -> it is left with ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate ) that it needs to reconstruct into ATP again -> Creatine Phosphate ( Phosphate - ring a bell? 😂) is Phosphate Molecule + Creatine ) -> body takes the Phosphate molecule from the Creatine Phosphate and makes ATP again which it can break down again and produce more energy -> your lifts are stronger, more explosive, more reps
2. -> creatine is naturally found in food especially red meat (BUT you need to eat a shit crap of it to fully saturate the need for creatine in the body) -> having the max amount of creatine monohydrate available in the body => full possible energy available
3. - > benefits : naturally found in food so you are safe; most researched supplement out there being shown to be safe ; gives the extra push when it comes to explosive power/ extra reps => more gainz; makes you feel like superman 😂
-> side effects : some people might have a sensible stomach to it ( so try splitting it into more smaller portions through the day) ; water retained in muscle BUUUT not all retained water is bad water -> monohydrate = mono+ hydrate ( water ) -> means it is stored with water in the muscle. But bc it is in the muscle you basically look more fuller more filled and the muscle has the water reserves it needs for training
4. I have been taking it for 3 years now and have been loving it! Definitely seen differences and improvements in my training -> recommend it
My favourite Muscle Building Breakfast:Hotmilk Muscle💪💪 Ingredients: One cup Plain oats(Dalia),1 Tablespoon flaxseeds(alsi k beej),1 Tablespoon Seasme seeds(Til k beej)300 ml hotmilk,little bit walnuts,1/2 Scoop Whey Protein,Little bit of raisins and little bit of cinnamon.
Recipie: Mix all the dry ingredients altogether in a bowl and then add 300ml Hot Cow Milk or any milk of your choice in the bowl amd mix everything up. Macros:
Protein:36g Carbs: 55g Fats:28g Note:Whey Protein is optional.You can add any protein powder of your choice and if you do not want to add protein powder then Double the quantity of oats.Females who want to get in shape can take this meal but make sure to half the quantity of all ingredients.Stay tuned for more cool meal prep posts.💪💪 #bodybuildingbreakfast#bodybuildingmeals#vegetarian#superdelicious#healthyfood#musclebuilding#tasty#breakfast#highprotein#omega3#musclepump#follow
After the day I had and tomorrow being leg day I so need this right now! Just got home from work too so it’s time to get some aid for my poor muscles!! What does this do?
▪️Helps aid in overnight muscle recovery
▪️Helps combat exercise-induced muscle soreness
▪️Helps promote lean-muscle building
▪️Helps reduce muscle breakdown
Take it one hour before going to bed and wake up refreshed!! The vanilla flavor is so delicious too. It’s like drinking a vanilla bean frap from Starbucks except not cold/icy 😒!
Did some legs with @nan_cia a few days ago and they are just now feeling better 😆. I started off with some heavy front squats and then did some lighter quad focused squats. Heel elevated squats seem to be controversial on IG right now but they don’t feel in any way uncomfortable to me and a little weight goes a loooong says when it comes to the burn 🔥😱. We also did 30 rep sets on the hack squat and that had me on the ground at the end of each set 😭💀. We did 10 reps feet close together, 10 reps feet shoulder width and 10 reps feet wide. The lower I place my feet on the platform the more I feel the burn in my quads. If place my feet higher I kinda feel it more in my hammies. Just an observation I had 🤔. Always be mindful of the muscle your trying to work 🖤.
🎶 Paris blohm & Taylr Renee - Left Behinds
"Ryan do you only train competitors?" The answer is HELL NO! I work with anyone who has the dream and desire to achieve results physically and mentally!
Just check out #TeamFFlex Online Training member 👉@amanda77_sa and this transformation! literally every single day she gets closer and closer to her goal and her entire journey is amazing! So proud of you for your hard work Amanda!
Show your support and double tap!!
Age 47 vs Age 41
Age 41 I engaged in a training program, results were satisfactory.
Age 47 I invested in a professional online trainer #teamfflex#ryanmilton who offers a complete training program and nutritional package #iifym
Ryan walks YOUR Journey with you, step by step. I am not even on the same continent as Ryan and my results are astonishing.
Body composition (over a period of 3.5 months) shows it all. .
. 🌎 Wide online coach
👉 Multi certified with 7 years experience
📱Custom to you mobile coaching app
💪 Custom training and nutrition plans
🏆 No BS competition prep coach
💯 All Natural Athletes
💥 Real and lasting results
👍 Building Lifestyles not extremes.
🎖 Link in bio