So I have quite a few new followers (hi guys thanks for being here 😁🙋🏼) so I thought I’d share a few fun facts about me you may or may not already know 😁
1. I hate lemons and salt and vinegar chips
2. I’m an only child
3. I grew up on some land and had cows/dogs
4. I started in the gym when I was 16, I’m 22 now
5. I hardly ever drink water unless I mentally force myself
6. I’ve lost 20 kilos
7. I’ve been an underwater photographer for 5/6 years now
8. I’m scared of open water (or maybe what’s in it 😂)
9. I used to be in musicals in high school and thought I was going to be an actress
10. I also played heaps of sports like soccer and footy/oz tag
11. Im a 4th Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
12. I like bananas but not banana flavoured things
13. I have a child
14. That was a joke I don’t have a child
15. I used to be really self conscious in high school but I can’t even remember what that feels like now
P.s Quad squad amiright 💁🏼😂
DEADLIFT CORRECTION 👨🔬
Join us 👉 @gonitracore for more fitness tips
Share with a friend who will benefit from this
📷 Post Credit to @chrisduncanfitness
Deadlifts are one of best exercises on the planet when performed correctly. But as you get stronger and start pulling heavier weight, you need to ensure you're pulling from a safe position.
❌If you're newer to deadlifting, be sure not to make the mistake shown on the left. The bar is way out in front of the legs and just about in line with the forehead. Definitely not ideal.
✅ Instead, keep the bar closer to the body, in line with the shoulders is a good start and is a much safer position. Focus on keeping the lats engaged and work on remaining tight through the entire lift.
A little #doubletrouble with my babe @nrxfitness Freaking love this girl so much. Thank you for always bringing me positive energy and lifting me when i need it! You’re such an inspiration, a great friend, and a beautiful soul #wcw love you babe! 😘
Rocking my high waist peacock @celestialbodiez leggings code: BikiniNikki
One of those cheesy “top post” collages, but honestly it makes me feel so good to look back at this year. New friends, new goals and adventures. Sometimes I feel like I’m standing still and stagnant, but looking back at all the memories makes it very clear that that isn’t true at all. Cheers to 2017!! 🥂
Just like “Crazy Town” once said- I’ll make your legs shake, you make me go crazy 😂 • gymnastics holds are no joke. Testing week in my training and finished off the morning session with a max time L-hang hold....... :53 was the magic number.