Nothing like a Homies date night 👯♀️💕 A is in Dallas for a whole week for work so we have lots of spots on our list ✔️ Tonight we embraced the “cold” weather and tried a new ramen spot - of course we both got it super spicy 🍜🔥 (📸S)
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookie from @thekettleblackphilly I LOVE the big flakes of sea salt with the sweetness of the cookie and slight bitterness from the chocolate 🍪Sweet and salty combo always wins for me!
There are some a-mezze-ing starters at @auzaatar 😋 but my favorite was this Cauliflower covered in the best tahini sauce in town 🏆 Start with this and a few other mezze then add their filtet mignon kebab and a bottle of Lebanese wine for a perfect night 👌
🇱🇧 Arnabeet Al-Betenjane (Fried Cauliflower with parsley tahini Sauce topped with toasted pine nuts)
🌇 East Village, Manhattan 🗽
Cause you know I’m all about that steak bout that steak with truffle 🎶🥩 | Tomahawk Rib Eye with truffle bearnaise topped with shaved white truffles 🙌🏻 | Had an amazing meal last night at @huntandfishnyc - the food was great and the service was above and beyond! Highly recommend this spot! #NYCFoodComa
🍯 The Elixir Of The City Of Gold ⚜️
🍴: Golden Hot Chocolate ~ Caramel Chocolate Flavor With Hints Of Toffee, Butter, Cream & Salt
Tag Your Dessert Squad ⬇️
Anyone else utterly obsessed with Saturday morning donuts? It's too cold to run to our local shop this morning, so I made a batch of my cinnamon roll donuts at home. Would you believe they're ready in just 30 minutes? Truth. https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2013/02/28/cinnamon-roll-donuts/
Sharing delicious Filipino food with bae
One of the best donut shops in America @hypnoticdonuts 🍩🍩 #repost @mikejchau
Our holiday flavors are here! They are only available for a limited time so make sure you try it before they’re gone! 🎁🎄☃️🌟❄️
(Gingerbread) 1️⃣ Sweetcream base smashed and rolled with gingerbread cookie, clove, and cinnamon 2️⃣ topped with gingerbread cookies, whipped cream, sprinkles, and caramel drizzle
(Peppermint) 1️⃣ Chocolate ice cream base smashed and rolled with a mint fudge cookie 2️⃣ topped with Keebler mint fudge cookies, whipped cream, sprinkles and chocolate sauce drizzle
Ok, here's what you do. Strap on your snow boots, run (don't walk) to the nearest store & whip up these FOUR ingredient fluffy cheddar biscuits. This was my first time making biscuits & after a few test batches, I think I've already perfected the recipe. Link in bio, you're welcome.
@dlucaslkld is popping up at @concordcoffee Mrkt! 10am-Food Runs Out! Visit us and enjoy a taste from the D'Lucas experience to come!
This branding by @jonsierra is 🔥
Wanna WOW your holiday guests? Make this super easy Brie topped with Taffie Lynn’s Jalapeño Jelly and wrapped in Phyllo dough! Bake at 400 for 10 mins and enjoy ewy guwy goodness!!
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS
Here’s a delicious but healthy recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins (in oven though, so don’t let that number scare you awayThis recipe makes about 2-3 chicken breasts
– chicken breasts
– ½ cup panko bread crumbs
– 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons parsley (dry works fine!)
– pinch of salt
– pinch of pepper
– ¼ cup melted butter (this will not be completely used in the recipe, so don’t let the butter scare you away!)
– 3 tablespoons of lemon juice– 2 garlic cloves minced (I buy already minced garlic, if you do also just use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic)Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper in a plate.
3. Melt butter in microwave and then add lemon juice and garlic in same plate.
4. Coat both sides of chicken in the butter/lemon/garlic mixture. Make sure the garlic is sticking, sort of press it in
5. Move chicken to bread crumb/parmesan/parsley mixture and coat it in that. Make sure it’s fully coated, again pressing it into the chicken so it sticks.
6. Place chicken on non-stick pan or glass baking dish. When putting chicken on cooking pan, do not let them touch.7. Bake for 40 minutes #recipe#food#foodporn#foodie#foodlover#foodoftheday#foodpics#feedfeed#yum#eatfamous#vscofood#lovefood#noleftovers#forkyeah#eeeeeats#buzzfeast#myfab5#spoonfeed#eatingfortheinsta#foodprnshare#thedailybite
The world is getting increasingly crazier as people start to tick off their #Christmas shopping list. Take a breather from the crowds on #Picadilly and #RegentStreet , and cosy up in our homely authentic Spanish restaurant.