I swear my kids are hell bent on keeping me fat. That donut was the result of 20 minutes of begging and 5 minutes of silent tears because he just had to have a damn donut or his life would surely end. The fucking donut has been sitting right the on the coffee table taunting me since fucking 12. Guess someone could of lived without it after all... 😒😒😒 #fuckingkids#toddlers#myhealthjourney#weightloss#myweightlossjourney#donut
Hey guys! I know I promised to post my stats but I've been doing the mom thing most of my morning, helping out at my little people's school and I will head back up to help again here shortly but just want to say Hi 👋🏻, and I haven't forgotten about posting my stats! I'll get to that once school is out! Hope you are all having a great Wednesday! 😘🤜🏻💥🤛🏻 #nomakeup
“Gracious Goddess Sandwich” Recipe Below⬇️ Hope you enjoy 😉 Ingredients:
1 loaf of pita 🥙 bread
2 tbsp of garlic hummus
1 Tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp Sriracha
1 tsp turmeric
3oz of Extra Firm tofu
1 tsp Olive oil —�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
1. Start by adding the olive oil to the pan. (Allow it to bubble or at least until it starts to pop.) 2. Then, add in salt, pepper, onions, and olives to the pan. You will need to let this cook for 4-5mins. Stir until the onions until they are translucent.
3. Then chop your tofu into strips. I did mine about half a inch thick. Add in the tofu to the pan and give it a good stir. Once the tofu looks warmed add in the turmeric.
4. Stir and let this simmer for about 4-6 min. Once everything is blended (and super yellow) you can turn your stove off.
5. You will want this to set and cool for 2mins.
6. While your tofu is cooling toast your pita bread. (I cooked mine in the oven. For about 6mins. I did this until it was brown.) Once the pita is brown take it out the oven and start cutting it in halves.
7. You will then add the garlic hummus to the pita ( your choice of course, I personally love ❤️ garlic)
8. You will then add in the avocado 🥑 to the tofu blend in the pan. Start to layer this mix on your pita bread. *Don’t forget the Sriracha. After smushing it together...you have your Glorious Goddess Sandwich. #veganfoodshare#veganrecipes#veganfoodshareporn#healthyfood#powersandwich#protein#tofu#plantfoods#veganfoodie#recipes#eatwithme#avocado#sriracha#weightlossjourney#myweightlossjourney
I couldn’t post yesterday because I’m feeling under the weather 🤧 but I’m catching up on some reading & wanted to feel inspired 🙂 I love the whole “Eat Pretty” collection by @jolenehart - definitely a must read! 😍❤️
I'm super surprised about this!! I weighed in the exact same as last week and I cheated 4-5 days. I even feel bloated. But I'm definitely not gonna complain! No loss but also no gain! 💪🏻 And yes I put socks on because with working 2 jobs I haven't had the time to have my boyfriend paint my nails yet😂
"If you focus on results, you will never change... if you focus on change, you will see results." The road to our goal 🎯 is not always a straightforward, obvious one. It's full of roadblocks 🚧 and challenges 🤔🙄 as well as triumphs 🏆 and breakthroughs 💡
And by the end we might not even end up where we thought we would... So don't focus on the result, focus on the change, and results will happen. 💖 #ayearofconsistency#fitmomoftwo#badass#beastmodeon
Hey, #Keto family! I’m starting to create my Canadian Keto Babe website slowly, and would love for you to follow along on my journey! For now, I’ll be posting recipes, articles, reviews, photos and other fun things over on my Facebook Fan page. Don’t worry; there won’t be much double content! ❤️xx link in bio!
Not sure if I was really awake this morning ... I almost burnt my almond flour pancakes!!! 😩 but they were delicious anyways! (I usually make/cook a big patch and save them in the freezer!... Mornings are tough so I need something to “grab and go”)