Been feeling really insecure lately. I wondered if I had the strength. But I showed up and gave it everything I got. Feeling stronger now cuz I do it for the jewelry and to see him smile. #burnthosecookies#NBBronx10M @nyrr
These runners are ready to take on the streets of the Bronx next weekend after putting in work at this morning's #NBBronx10M Countdown to Boogie Run!
@missjoanzy is ready for tomorrow's #NBBronx10M , are you?! We urge all #nbbronx10m runners to pickup their bib today to avoid long lines on race day. Stop by the #NYRRRunCenter (320 W57 St.). We're open until 8pm. (Image via @missjoanzy)
PRE-RACE TO DO LIST:
- Pick up your bib and shirt at the #NYRRRUNCENTER TODAY, or send a friend or family member. Don't wait until tomorrow.
- Prepare your race morning plan. Allow time for transit and maneuvering start area. #ProTip : Follow @NYCTSUBWAY on Twitter
- Check out the @NewBalance collection at the finish line or at the #NBRunHub .
- Stop by the HSS Recovery Zone, in the post-finish area, to stretch and get tips on how to best recover. @hspecialsurgery
- Come to the #NYRRRUNCENTER for member complimentary finisher medal engraving.
- Bronx Zoo – Runners receive a 20% discount for online tickets to the @BronxZoo
- New York Botanical Gardens – Save 20% on @nybg tickets when purchased online. - Bring your crew to Bronx Draft House and replenish with race day menu specials, including 20% off @bxdrafthouse beers when you show your race bib.
NYRR Jingle Bell 5k 🤸🏻♀️ • last race of the year as I jingled my way to become qualified for next year's NYC marathon #9plus1 Looking back on the past six months as I worked my through the nine unforgettable races throughout the city, the training/sweat/cheers/fun I experienced truly made me fall in love with running and racing • Summer shorts has changed into winter layers but running continues on. An incredibly fun holiday race with santas/elves/reindeers to end the racing season is just perfect name-your-favorite-flavor-mine-is-chocolate icing on the cake
Great memories in the book this year!! / momentos inolvidables en este año!! Tantas cosas an pasado pero sin embargo cada carrera me a enseñado muchas cosas como tener paciencia, confiar en uno mismo, y no dejarse por vencido asta llegar a tu objetivo “la meta” Doy gracias a mi Club por el apoyo incondicional y también a nuestro coach por su apoyo constante gracias a ellos e mejorado bastante. #QDR#tcsnycmarathon#baltimoremarathon#stateislandhalf#nbbronx10m
It will always seem impossible until it's done. Everything you ever wanted to know about yourself you can learn in 26.2 miles. 🤗 Celebrating marathon monday with another item off my bucket list.✔ Now my NYC collection is complete!🏃♀️🎉 NYC 5 boroughs and my first marathon!! 2017 GOALS🍎🗽🏅