Always remember, if the present is a good one, they will always remember who gifted it. Propriety dictates that you follow certain etiquette principles while presenting someone with a gift. A gift, in all its character, quality, and opulence, shows where it comes from. Not only is it a loving, couteous gesture to the other party, but also a hallmark of your household's stature, and disembogies its standards, values and status. So, ensure that it is a good one and something so remarkable that it remains irrevocably treasured as a fond memory and a delightful token of love.
1. Make sure that the thing you are gifting someone is both uselful as well as delectably pleasing to the eye. It may or may not be exorbitantly expensive, but the quality should be first rate.
2. Quality over quantity. Always.
3. Quality over price.
4. The packaging of the gift should be as charmingly elegant as the gift itself, so much so, that the gift is eyesomely succulent and brings happiness even before it is unwrapped. So, procure a beautiful wrapping sheet and gossammery satin ribbons!
5. Place a pretty greeting card inside the gift package, or attach it on the outside. It must convey your kindest, sincerest wishes and greetings in a daintily elegant handwriting along with your name.
6. While it is not absolutely necessary, gifting some classic roses along would be delightfully pleasing.
Etiquette Tip: Remember, these courtesies must spring from kind impulses and sincerely heartfelt, bona fide feelings and must be carried out with the same feelings as well. It would be a terrible mistake if you think that gifting something exorbitantly expensive or fancy alone is enough. Gifting something with love and consideration is far more valuable than a hollow formality of a present. A charming bouquet of flowers is one of the best, and most charming gifts exchanged in the history of mankind! It is a timeless classic.
Talking about amazing yo.... this show is gonna be ridiculous and the mic will be wet ...... ITS A TRIPLE THREAT Andre Lamar, Ben Gordon A Gartrelle and Jeymerriwether and we acting a fool ILLROTICALLY #ONO#LIVEMUSIC#NICETY#SOUL#RNB#NEO#onenightonly