#Paleo time 💕⠀
Mit unserem Paleo-Raw-Cacao, Kokoschips und Chia-Samen ist @venafit.life eine tolle Acai Bowl gelungen – ganz ohne Getreide! Habt Ihr unsere Paleo-Müslis schon probiert? →www.mymuesli.com/paleo-cacao⠀
@venafit.life has created a delicious #acai bowl using our Paleo Raw Cacao Crunchy, coconut chips, #chia seeds and no grains! Try your no-grain breakfast with our 3 paleo mueslis. →www.mymuesli.com/paleo-cacao⠀
Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding ...dessert sorted out simply!
Ready for the PEARfect holiday recipe? This tangy pear cranberry crumble looks super festive and comes together easily. Made with a topping of almond flour, coconut flour and tapioca starch, it’s also 100% vegan and naturally gluten-free.
• ¾ lb fresh cranberries
• 1 cup dried cranberries
• ½ cup water
• 4 Bosc pears, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
• 1 cup maple syrup
• ½ t cinnamon
• 1 ¼ cup almond flour
• ½ cup tapioca starch
• ¼ cup coconut flour
• ¾ cup solid coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and grease the baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Combine the fresh cranberries, dried cranberries, and water in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Let the ingredients simmer for 20 minutes until the fresh cranberries are soft.
3. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the cubed pears, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Transfer the pear-cranberry mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, and coconut flour. Add the solid coconut oil and cut it into pieces with a pastry cutter (or fork), mixing it well with the flours.
6. Sprinkle the flour topping over the fruit mixture and bake for 40 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and the top is golden. Serve warm.
I didn’t take a pic of Allen dressed in his capsule clothes yesterday because I got super-duper slammed at work and didn’t come up for air until last night. I was so exhausted by then. He stayed in his clothes even after that and I think he wanted me to take his pic, but I just could not muster the energy to even think!
But, I did get a pic of him laying out his clothes yesterday, and it was super-cute. I’m posting it in the comments. Allen had a request to do the dab pose - he was happy to oblige (after getting instructions from Leiland - Ha! #ootd#keto#nograins#ketoresults#glutenfreeeating
I learned a few things tonight while experimenting with cauliflower pizza crust. 🤓
1 - my picky two year old likes prosciutto 🤷🏼♀️
2 - always set a timer when cooking cauliflower crust pizza. Mine was a little overdone 🤦🏼♀️
3 - kale is good on pizza 👍🏻
4 - @califlourfoods crusts are really good. We experimented with the Original Italian and the Sweet Red Pepper crusts. Both were 👏👏👏 #cauliflowerpizza#cauliflowercrust#pizza
Dark chocolate souffles... with only a few minutes to shoot them before the souffle collapses. As fun as is challenging!
🙌Double tap if you are drooling over our Everything Beegel topped with melted manchego, tomato, red onion, and avocado. 👀🤤😋
✅Did you know that our beegels contain 21g protein, 2g Sugar, and 7g net carbs? With that and a whole lot of awesomeness, Beegel is waaaay better and healthier choice for you than its evil twin that's loaded with as much as 3 times more Carbs and Sugar!🚫
❓Tell us, what would be your favorite topping on our Everything Beegel ?🤗
🙈We made a BOO-BOO! Did you catch it? We are offering $5 OFF any purchase till 12/19 and NOT 5% OFF like the previous post said . We apologize for any confusion that may have caused! We have now corrected it and you are all set to use your $5 OFF and enjoy all our goodies.
🎁A gift for you, with love! 💕
🛑Don't miss out on our one and only offer that SAVES you $5 OFF on any order from our Online Bake Shop. Just use code IG at check out and get ready to receive all the awesomeness! .
*Offer expires 12/19. To ensure holiday delivery, orders must be placed before 12/19
Happy Hollliiidayyyyssss 🎶 The giddiness for the holidays is here!