Today has been my most anticipated day of my trip! 🇮🇳 I present you the frist glimpse of the Taj Mahal
🕌The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Life above clouds ☁️
MT Everest Base Camp Trek 🗻
After above 4900M the accommodations gets very simple, very cold- that my hand warmers wouldn't even work, we took diamox every evening before bed but getting up to pee was such a task in itself. We kept our phones, our camera batteries, our headlights in our sleeping bags to keep it warm. My hydration pack would freeze in the morning when i didn't empty out the water. Every simple task felt like I was out of breathe...more to come
Day 8- Mt Everest Base Camp 5364M 🗻
🔹Made it to the Mt Everest Base Camp with having symptoms of AMS
🔹The air is harder to breathe with every step I took above 4900M
🔜Next post.. AMS & Emergency Helicopter experience
Ότι πιο ρομαντικό έχω δει μπράβο σας κύριε Άγγελε να Την κάνετε ευτυχισμένη κάθε μέρα Γιατί το χαμόγελό της είναι το καλύτερο!!Ταιριάζετε απόλυτα💘💘💖💖
Ή ώρα η καλή!!!
@evagelia.plat @aggelosvlachopoulos #nomands#nomandagreece#love#marriage
Θα είναι για πάντα νικήτρια και στην καρδιά μας και στην ζωή❤
Είμαστε όλοι πολύ περήφανοι για εσένα!
ΕΜΕΙΣ ΟΙ ΈΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΠΕΡΗΦΑΝΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΕΥΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΠΛΑΤΑΝΙΩΤΗ❤💘
Μπορεί να έφυγες Αλλά θα εισαι πάντα μέσα στην καρδιά μου ,ποτέ δεν θα ξεχάσουμε θα σε στηρίζω σε ότι και να κανείς στην ζωή σου❤
Σε αγαμε αυτό θέλω να το ξέρεις❤❤ @evagelia.plat #nomands#nomandsgreece#nomandsocean
Day 3- Arrived in Namche Bazar 3400 M above sea level 🇳🇵
- No signs of high altitude sickness - Taking garlic pills to relieve any signs of altitude sickness
- Finally received the lugagage from the porters - Day trek to the highest Hotel in the world 3880 M above sea level
Day 1 of the Mt Everest Base Camp Trek 🇳🇵
- Flight was delayed to Lukla, Nepal. We were so lucky of the in one of the 50 people that made it into Lukla -Route from Lukla to Phakding 8 km, descend 200m, 3 hour hike 🐾
- My checked in backpack did not arrive in Lukla with any fresh clothes or toiletries... In regardless to everything the trek has been an amazing experience seening so many local villages!
🇬🇷Last Greece Post! 🇬🇷
Things to do in Athens for almost free:
1. View the acropolis from a view point, and visit all the historical sites from the outside without having to go inside
2. Take a free walking tour (tip based)
3. Walk around the flea market square
4. Watch the changing of the guards at the Parliament
we stayed in a Airbnb that costs around $20 euro a night, right in the city center. Highly recommend taking a cooking class, we used @greekkitchen
Athens is so much more than the Acropolis! Walking around the city center core, I saw this beautiful flower wall, i couldn't resist but to take a pretty photo! Stay tuned for my next post on things to do in Athens 👌🇬🇷
How stunning is this dress? 💃
Santorini, Oia is world famous known for it's white buildings, blue dome churches, sunsets 🌅that will leave a image in our minds for life. BUT the reality is there are so MANY tourists 👕👚 that makes OIA over populated for such a small small village.
Accommodation budget tip: Choose to stay a different town such as Fira, Perissa, Kamari, we stayed in Perissa and found a hotel room with a private jaccuzi fof 19 euros a night 👌