Thanksgiving is next week!!! That means 3-day work week for me 🦃 Diffusing all the Thanksgiving scents this weekend. Thank you @danielle.edmonds for the perfect little tea set. Had it packed away for a year and I am finally using it ☕️
Such a gorgeous workshop taught by the amazing @pure_life_essentials_ today. We covered the I Am Fabulous protocol which focuses on eliminating overwhelm, boosting self esteem, creating clarity and vision and projecting oneself. We then got to choose a blend from the book to make and to take home with us. Loved every minute of this afternoon and at one point, even felt a bit teary. Really powerful shifts going on. Absolutely loved hanging out with my gorgeous friend @laurensammy and experiencing this absolutely FABULOUS class with her. Thank you so much, Sarah for sharing so much of your amazing knowledge with us. You really put on a beautiful class 🙏🏻❤️ #iamfabulous#oilworkshop#selfesteem#oilblends#panachocolate#essentialoils#doterra
Who’s ready to #shopsmall ?? We are gearing up for Small Business Saturday with a new product reveal and all of your favorites on sale! Don’t forget Monster Spray & Doodie Free make great stocking stuffers 🎄 Be sure to visit the shop to support a local small business and grab some organic/vegan/reiki-infused goodness for everyone on your list ✨ 👉 www.etsy.com/shop/ThreeTreeCollective
Friday is here!!
1. If you were deserted on an island what 5 Young Living items would you take with you? - whaaaa? Lol I would take Valor Essential Oil for emotional support. I would take my wellness roll on cause I doubt I’ll have an outlet to plug my diffuser!😜 I would bring Stress Away and Lavender for sure! Great for sleep! So didn’t think of the derma spray or the other products they have for the outside! Lol smh .
2. If money wasn’t an issue what items would you splurge on?!?
- I would get the Rose essential oil, Valor Valor Valor and some more Valor!! Lol Melissa, Neroli and allllll the Ninxgia Red!!😍 .
3. Which aromas or smells do you pull towards the most?
- Well💁🏽 y’all prob think I’m some hippy and now you’ll prob think I’m crazy but I did the muscle testing last week!!😱 Muscle testing is pretty much a way of finding out which oils your body is asking for at the moment or pulling to or pulling away from. I know it’s cray! If you want to know about that just let me know...but with the muscle testing I was pretty shocked that I pulled away from citrus oils (which I absolutely love!😱) and I was actually pulled towards like the clean smells and stronger smells like thieves and rc...spearmint!!! .
4. What oils have you ran out of from the premium kit so far? - I finished my 5ml Stress Away and 5ml Lavender! Thankfully Stress Away is in my November Essential Reward Order And Luckily I have a back up 15ml Lavender! I used those two together almost every night since I got my kit!!
5. Which essential oil surprised you?
- I was shocked how effective Stress Away helped wind me and the kiddos down while diffusing. And I was really shocked how Copaiba essential oil helped with my tooth discomfort I had a week ago. There was instant relief!! And what even shocked me more was that my teeth didn’t have that numb feeling like Orajel (if that’s how you spell it😅). .
Order a bottle of our carefully chosen organic and essential oils to help you achieve healthy hair and skin and get a free sample on any purchase above 400bob ordered for or delivered in this month of November
Jamaican Black castor 120ml 550bob
Pure castor oil 120ml 400bob
Carrot oil 120ml 1700
Extra virgin coconut oil 250ml 400bob
Amla oil 120ml 800bob
Sweet Almond 120ml 800bob
Extra virgin olive oil 120ml 400bob
Olive pomace oil 120ml 300bob
Jojoba oil 120ml 1100bob
Apple Cider vinegar 500ml 600bob
Grape seed oil 60ml 250bob
Oil Blends for hair 1700,900 120ml, 60ml respectively
Oil Blends for face 1700,900 120ml, 60ml respectively
On Guard- a blend that warms the soul and reminds of Fall! This protective blend is ALWAYS on me this time a year and is comprised of
This powerful combination of oils protects against environmental and seasonal threats and is something I always travel with, often times with all 3 of these- oil, roller, and beadlets🙃
My favorite uses:
•1-4 drops in the diffuser to cleanse the air and bring in a spicy and citrusy aroma
•using the pre-diluted roller, I apply daily on my daughters feet-1 swipe each foot rubbed in morning & night for immune support! This is her first cold season so I am pumped to have these!
•add a drop to my toothbrush OR a drop in a couple ounces of water & gargle for a sore throat
•the moment I start to feel under the weather I pop 1-2 beadlets in my mouth a couple times a day
•in a small glass spray bottle add 5-10 drops plus water for an easy hand sanitizer/desk spray/germs be gone from whatever weird situation you landed yourself in 😉
Interested in incorporating oils into your life? November is 20% off select enrollment kits- message me or email me at email@example.com
Sniffling and sneezing is happening all through my house right now so I whipped up an immune support roller!! -
-10 drops thieves -
-5 drops purification -
-3 drops frankincense -
-3 drops lemon -
-fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil and you’re good to go!!
Liquid smudge synergy blend in convenient roll-on form for easy travel and on the go! 💧🌿🌬
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Five star rated❣️
Shop handcrafted, original, pure essential oil blends, and more at
🌐 www.GypseaMoonWellness.etsy.com (Link in profile! 👉🏼)
🍁🍂Happy ONE week countdown to Turkey Day y'all! 🦃 This 'Crisp Fall Spice' diffuser blend is going on repeat in our house. Both grounding & uplifting!
-💧 Cassia (Cinnamon bark would also be lovely)
This is probably one of the most perfect Fall blends. I associate the smell with taking a brisk walk on a perfect Fall day, combined with a freshly baked cinnamon apple pie. And this blend doesn't smell overly sweet, which I love...personal preference.
BONUS: **Siberian Fir is 10% off during the month of November!**
Siberian Fir has a fresh, woody scent that I LOVE! This Fir helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings (and we all know we could use a little help balancing emotions during holiday stress)
Not a wholesale customer?? Enroll today with a starter kit for access to wholesale prices with NO monthly purchase requirements. Some of the best kits are also 20% off during November! DM or email me for further details, firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to chat further and help get you started on your oil journey, based on your personal needs.
Did you know we have accessories for our Tahitian Noni Essential Oils? We have roller bottles, a carrying case and a bunch of different diffusers (including one for your car!) Head to the link in our bio to find the ones that work for you!
Mamas got her Groove Back ❤🙏💫 .
this trio has me singing from the rooftops, cuz holy moly guacamole.....I can't believe that ache in my lower back is gone....a natural childbirth gone wrong, I ended up losing almost 4L of blood so I was rushed in for an emergency DnC, they gave me a needle on the left side and I've had this excruciating pain ever since....
Marjoram has antispasmodic & sedative qualities, and it's found in the Massage & Tension blends.
Frankincense is the 👑 King of Oils, there's nothing it can't do, it's has phenomenal Anti inflammatory & Restorative properties. .
Copaiba is my favorite at the moment, (well it's neck & neck with Frank) there's a litany of incredible things it can do, Anti inflammatory, Antiarthritic, Analgesic, Antioxidant, Anticarcinoma.....the list goes on.....
so I grabbed a 10ml roller and added 16 drops of Copaiba, 16 drops of Marjoram, and 4 drops of Frankincense, then topped with FCO, and I just keep rollin on the pain....and I'm blown away by the relief I'm feeling..... #doterra#doterralove#oilblends#marjoram#frankincense#copaiba#mamasgothergrooveback#naturalmedicine#naturalhealing#puremagic#mamasgotthis#powertotheoils#fortheloveofoils#3musketeers#gimmealltheoils