Here are 20 ish facts about me! I’m being open and truthful.
1.My name is Jason ( middle name Stewart ).
2. I’m 47 ( and struggling with my age ...I’m a Leo).
3. From Birmingham ( but lived in Nuneaton since 1991 ).
4. Both parents are still alive ( but divorced 25yrs ago ).
5. One brother ( he’s a very successful restaurateur and venture capitalists.. I’m very proud of him ).
6. I’ve been Married once ( divorced nearly 17yrs ago ).
7. I’ve 3 amazing grown up daughters ( Ellie 25 jessica 23 grace 18 they are my world I’m very close to them ).
8. I’m a grandfather to 3 cheeky boys. ( Charles 4 Oscar 2 Baxter 2mths ).
9. When I left school I had a scholarship to go to Oxford to become a vicar. ( But I found girls more appealing).
10. I’ve been single 7 yrs ( My last relationship ended very badly which still had a lasting effect. But 99% of my past partners/lovers still class me as a dear friend which I’m proud of .. some will be reading this ).
11. I’m a Artic Truck driver ( owned my own transport company for many years but it failed for many reasons ).
12. Joined slimming world in Aug 16. ( I want to become a consultant when I reach my target so I can help others ).
13. Favourite food = Malted milk biscuits.
14. Hate bad manners!.
15. Love romance tenderness and truthfulness.( miss lazy Sundays wrapped up in each other).
16. Never use the word honest ( every time someone says it they never mean it ).
17. Biggest fear is failure! ( I’ve failed at so many things in my life and let people down. So now I strive to never let that happen ).
18. Pets 2 cats ( Leo and puddles ).
19. Music ( love ballads and acoustic music. Love musicals and easy listening. Hate rap! ).
20. Will walk over Broken glass to put a smile on my dear friends faces. And would do anything to make them happy.
I know there’s been a lack of posts this weekend....I’ve been having a few really bad days. I’ve been in so much pain and generally feeling very unwell - this weekend has really been more challenging than usual 🤒
Just checking in to say I’m still 100% on plan 👏🏽🥇 Feeling really proud of myself. Making the decision to change plans, wasn’t a choice I took lightly and it took me ages to decide whether to take the plunge or not. I thought what if I don’t like it? Or what if I give up after a few days, what would I do then? I know I have great willpower when, a plan I love is working for me. So glad I took the plunge.
I would never slate weight watchers as it worked for me a few years ago but at the stage in my life, it’s just not for me.
I can’t believe it’s been 10 days since I walked into my @slimmingworld class and I’ve been 100% on plan. Those 10 days have flown over.
So excited to see my journey unfold ✨
Ps Sorry for the boring pic of apples slices 😏 looks a bit grim 😂
Hope you all had a great weekend 😘
• Had such a fun Sunday!! Haven’t been able to post much due to dead batteries and lack of WiFi...buuuut, Will made an amazing SW lasagne literally packed with every speed food you can think of. It was SO good!!! Shared it with our amazing brother & sis in law over a game of Castles of Burgundy, so much fun. Hope your Sunday was as good as ours and your weeks are full of amazing losses and yummy food!! 😘 •
Don't let your New Year health kick stop you from enjoying a donut (or two!), simply rustle up a batch using a healthy donut recipe hack and be sure to impress your friends! Shop the VonShef 12 Hole Donut Maker via the link in our bio.