Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.
William H. Murray
The sunrise colors lighting up old Mount McLoughlin (or Mt.Pitt, depending on who you ask😉) are a zillion times more beautiful than I could ever capture on an iPhone.
I think it has to do with all our other senses awakening as the sun rises and the monochrome world of night becomes awash with a divine pallet of holy colour. And all of a sudden, new day full of possibility and grand adventure has arisen. 🙏🏼
How does it feel to be the boss of your own life? .
Art Director: @chachasands
I haven’t done a #fridayintroductions in a while so hi! i’m the blond behind the camera...but don’t let my hair color cause panic...it just causes problems like “where on earth did i put the car keys” (that were in my hand the whole time) 🤷🏼♀️
i’ve been a photographer for two-years now but in the last 9-months my style and my focus has changed and i’m more then ever hungry for adventure driven brides and couples (not like cheeseburger hungry) but it makes me so excited to get out of the studio and out on a cliff making your moment as spectacular as possible 💛 so for a couple “fun facts” about me:
1) i hated cheesecake with a passion until my pregnancy with my son, now it’s one of the straight ways to my heart
2) i’m unnaturally obsessed with my @costco pillows
3) one of my bucket list items is to have hiked the triple crown (pct, Appalachian and Centennial)
4) i honestly don’t like soda
5) at any moment you can catch me singing my heart out to Johnny Cash then T-Swift down to the movie Sing soundtrack...life’s a stage they say so i say we sing 💛💃🏼 i’m feeling pretty humbled by the new direction i’m going in with my work and i cannot wait to climb all the mountains and walk all the beaches with each client 💛💛💛 i hope you all have a fabulous (restful) weekend before the holiday filled week! and keep an eye out for a special post...it’s gonna make the holidays a whole heap easier!