Who has got that #FridayFeeling ?
You NEED to try this vegan, no refined sugar brownie recipe. All ingredients available from OOTW:
-2 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of raw choc chips
Recipe: - Cook almond milk and 1 cup of the flour over low heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches the consistency of a gluey paste (yum).
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Mix coconut sugar, mashed banana, salt, vanilla, cacao powder and coconut oil, and then add the flour-water mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of flour, plus the baking powder and raw chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a greased 11x7-inch pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of pan comes out clean.
- ENJOY! Please let us know if you try this.
Bought a few treats from Out Of This World 🌞 If ice cream was labelled 'frozen breast milk from a random cow' would you still choose it over ice cream made from coconuts, almonds and cashews? How weird is it that people freak out over human breast milk and breast feeding, yet they consume liquids produced from another animal daily. 💁🏻🌿🐮💕