This Valentine's Day, Gift your loved one an Adventure of a lifetime!! Monks on Wheels presents to you, its first couple only event where you can enjoy a movie night with your loved one under the stars, enjoy the campfire , Couple Tent Stay and a yummy home stay cooked dinner! The place where we camp is around 330km away from Bangalore making it an ideal Romantic getaway!
This adventure in sort for you in this are:- 1. Geocaching
2. Zip line
3. SUP (Stand up Paddle)
5. Pond Swim
6. Free fall
7. Rope swing
8. Movie Night
9. Camp fire
10. Mud sports
and many more .... Itinerary:
Day 0 (Feb 9th 2018)
Depart from Bengluru at 10:30 PM
(Kindly have slight dinner before boarding the vehicle)
Day 1 (Feb 10th 2018)
1. Reach the adventure farm, We need to freshen you guys up, so we'll offer you people some tea. Tea is not enough to keep your stomachs from growling, is it? Breakfast is next.
2. On to our first activity of the day - Geocaching.
3. Geocaching can tire you out. So it's essential to have lunch after it.
4. Monks on Wheels' favourite element is Water, so we've got a host of water related activities planned out for you guys: - Kayaking
- Stand up Paddle
- Pond Swimming
- Free Fall
- Zip Line
4. Next is the time for some mud sports. So be ready get dirty.
5. Fun filled day you said? Lip smacking dinner is next.
6. Have an amazing Movie night with your loved one by your side!
7. End your eventful day with a romantic couple tent stay
Day 2 (Feb 11th 2018)
1. Wake up, have some bread and coffee/tea.
2. Get ready for a short hike. A Guide will be there to accompany you.
3. Return from the Trek and have some delicious breakfast.
4. Leave the Homestay & start the return journey to Bangalore
5. Have Lunch enroute.
6.Reach Bangalore at around 10 PM.
ONLY FOR COUPLES
COST per couple: INR 6999 (Inclusive of all taxes). Special Early Bird Offer per couple: INR 6299 (Inclusive of all taxes). #Monksonwheels#addictedtowander#couples#Valentinesday#Valentine#Camping#couplestay#Nature#Natureporn#bengalurudiaries#bangaloreparty#bangalore#Party#movienight#kayaking#paddle#standuppaddle#karnatakatourism#nammabengaluru#monks
Double touch if you love it ❤️❤️
Posted by @kayakanglermag “???? Lake holds a healthy population of smallmouth bass. With the Elk River flowing from the Cumberland Plateau and the mighty Guntersville Dam kicking out moving water and oxygen, it is common to catch a smallmouth anywhere on the main channel. This bonus black bass variety will offer more opportunities for anglers to use skills and seek species that are familiar to them.” Find out Alabama’s best bass lake in this story by @ericatkins . Link in bio. .