One year since I finished this comission! Dark and evil was the direction. I think I did it properly hah.
If you want me to paint for you, just send me a message! For more of my work check out my gallery. :-)
Decided to get some boxes tall enough to fit my knights. Custom height and a custom insert to keep them in place, both no extra charge! Few more to build but really happy with them. Thanks #wargamemodelmods !!!!.
Some process pictures of the head.
The model is primed with chaos black spray, a white pre shading is made with an airbrush. I start by painting the eyes and the darker values of the head with black mixed with red. Then, I make a color mapping to find my main values. The next steps consist in building the high lights and smoothing the transition. Finally I use some inks to add more colors. I used for this one english uniform, black, dark flesh, deep green, bright orange, red and yellow. I also used light flesh from prince august.