Time for a new bike? Kids ready to take to two wheels? 🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲
For the next 24 hours use code INSTA20 for 20% off all bikes!
Check out our range of balance bikes and more - link in the bio!
Photo from eduKidz travels
No space for an intro I’ve written too much 😂 Here’s my #Top20
1. Why black, British Motherhood? Because that’s who we are (part of) and we wanted a space to connect with you’s lot 😉
2. I have an irrational fear of Milk, it terrifies me. It has brought me to tears on more than one occasion so I don't f*#k with it anymore, not even alternatives
3. I never thought I would be a mum, some days I find it hard to believe that I actually am and have managed to keep her alive for 11 years!
4. I love Coffee & am a trained Barista, but I can't drink it anymore as it gives me migraines
5. I could happily eat dessert for breakfast, lunch, dinner & dessert. It's my favourite food group
6. I have an ever growing list of food intolerances, 90% of the time my stomach hates me!
7. One day I woke up & decided I would only write in Purple ink, it's been 7 years and I'll only use black for official documents
8. Unicorns are my spirit animal, but you knew that right...? 🦄
9. My hair has been blue, red, pink, blonde & purple
10. I was a Gym Instructor for 3 years, I taught spin & circuits & was training to be a Pilates teacher when I decided I was bored of it all & went to Uni to study Graphic Design
11. A pic of me in a British flag was used in an Exhibition & was on a billboard at Southbank
12. I’m a Leap Year baby, so am only 9 & 1/4 years old 🤪
13. Mini-me’s Dad is one of my closest friends although we aren’t together - most people don’t understand how this works 🤷🏾♀️ #notmyproblem
14. I wish Motherhood Reconstructed existed when mini-me was a new born.
15. I am an introvert. If it wasn’t for Tamu/MR I’d still only be posting pics of shoes and food
16. I see dead people. The main one is my maternal Grandfather, he has sat in the rear passenger seat of every car I have ever owned. He’s my Guardian Angel 💜
17. I am a Freelance Graphic Designer and Proofreader and run/own stationary brand @QyuuDesigns
18. See Tamu’s answer 15
19. Purple is not my favourite colour despite the hair, ink and blog name.
20. If I could guarantee I'd never be hurt I’d be part of a covert/black ops team.
📷: @tonydouglasvip .
Most of the time, Alice in Wonderland is portrayed as a blonde, blue eyed young girl. No more!! Dubs Yunupingu is the first Indigenous actor to play the famous character, and it's touring round Australia! Dubs stopped by to tell @shevonnehunt about her take on Alice. Head to the Kinderling Conversation page on our website to find out more
A child's bedroom is a place filled with dreams. We love the style of this one pictured. The background, the decor and furniture all work perfectly together. Do you find yourself mentally brainstorming the look and feel of your child's bedroom? How do you inspire yourself to be creative when it comes to interior design? 🌻🌼💭
What else would I do at 2am when I’ve been awake for an hour coughing up my insides?! Get a little education play set up for Dino when he wakes, only for him to get over excited that they are magnets and throw them around the room! 😡😫
Week 1 progress from my program, and the week rocked! Although, I did lose 3.6 lbs over the past week, not 5.2. I must not have updated last week's weight, but I also won't complain about 5.2 lbs gone in 2 weeks! Love the workouts and control over my food that I am feeling with this program. If you want help, you know how to reach me! 📲
👀👀👀👀👀 SEEEEEEE QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM:
The countdown begins... baby boy will be here in less than 10 weeks. How scary is that. Time has flown by. I am trying to get my life organized, from setting our projects to run while I am on maternity leave, to planning lots of awesome blogs for you to read. In between that I will be making lists of things not to forget for Baby. 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡WHAT DID YOU PUT IN YOUR HOSPITAL BAG FOR YOU? And what do you wish you had packed the first time? Any local brands? Products essentials?
SO STOKED 😝 #wolfcub 🐺One of the many kids that got to come play on our ninja course and also learn some Acro!!
😊It makes me so happy to see how excited kids AND adults get learning how to be more Ninja like🙅🏼♂️ If you wanna be the best parent ever come to next Wolf Pack Ninja event coming soon! Follow us @Wolfpackninjas and comment below with any questions 👍
It's #whatmykidsatewednesday & I'd like to start by explaining why I am posting this. This is not about parental guilt or trying to be instaperfect. Some parents might look at this plate and think "WTF my kid would NEVER eat any of these foods?!". I honestly felt the same way when I started this approach to food with my kidlets. I am posting this to show you what I OFFER to my kids for lunch. They can take it or leave it. They usually pick and choose from the plate. My youngest is a #proteinfiend and my eldest is #plantfoodlover : so provided I have both bases covered then they eat the things they love and leave the foods they don't. ======
What's the secret?
The key to this approach is not giving a sh*t. I don't give a flying f*cknut if my kids choose not to eat at a meal. This is because I don't sweat it, they can't make it a testing ground. I also like to remind myself (and them) that it's ok if they don't eat at this particular meal, because more food is just around the corner at the next meal. The added bonus to this approach is a that it encourages them listen to their own bodies and not feel pressured to eat food when they don't want to. -Lucy x
Does anyone else take this approach to mealtimes with their kids? How do you find it works for you?
I know right now it feels like you can’t take any time for yourself. Honestly, I know that if you are reading this, this is your attempt to shut out the world around you and “recharge” by zoning out and scrolling your feed on Instagram. But I promise you, from a mom that’s been there, there are better ways to recharge when you are smack in the middle of surviving than mindless scrolling. In fact, none of them require electronics at all.
I’m in a place where I need to recharge, so I’m putting a few of these ideas on my calendar and making sure to take care of me this week 💕 How do you recharge? (My ideas are linked in the post in my bio)