I was having a bit of a dilemma dying the edges of the leather for Geralt's shirt. The dauber - due to its size and nature - was causing the dye to bleed off the sides of the leather and onto the front, which I didn't want, and using a paintbrush was a bit unruly as the dye was a little inconsistent; but then it hit me that I had a couple of ink pens kicking around, which when filled with leather dye worked perfectly. It allowed me to accurately dye the sides of the leather with no bleed and a constant colour.
This changes everything. I should be able to do some really interesting things with dye this way.
A little doodle did, doing orientation for my second job and we have little break times where I have nothing to do, so I started trying to do a daily draw haha all I had was a black and blue pen for today. Later I added the blue back ground but still had fun with this one took about 15 min ☺️ #practice#pen#dailydraw