📌Aç karnına alınması gereken ilaçlar:
Bazı antibiyotikler (eritromisin, penisilinler,sefalosporinler, kinolonlar vb.), tiroit hormonu, alerji ilaçları, yüksek tansiyon ilaçları, bazı diyabet ilaçları, mide ilaçları, kalp ilaçları, idrar söktürücüler vb. ilaçlar aç karnına alınması gereken ilaç gruplarıdır. 📌Tok karnına alınması gereken ilaçlar:
Yağda eriyen vitaminler (A, D, E ve K vitaminleri), ağrı kesici-ateş düşürücüler (mide rahatsızlığı ve ülseri olmayanlar aç karnına alırlarsa emilim ve etkileri daha iyidir), kortikosteroitler vb. 💊Kişinin bireysel özellikleri ve mevcut hastalıkları nedeniyle kimi ilaçları aç karnına almak uygun olmaz, doktorunuzu ve eczacınızı alışkanlıklarınız ve mevcut hastalıklarınız hakkında bilgilendirmelisiniz. Kepekli ekmek ve fazla lifli besin tüketimi de ilaçların yeterince emilemeden bağırsaklardan hızla uzaklaşmasına neden olur. Sonuçta, ilacın etkisi azalabilir. #pharmacy#pharmacist#pharmacystudent#pharmaceutics#pharmacognosy#pharmacistlife#eczacılıkfakültesi#eczacılık#eczaneürünleri#sağlık#sağlıklıyaşam#sağlıkiçin#farmakoloji#ilaç#drugs
Disclaimer: the chief medical officer states safe alcohol drinking limits. This post is aimed to those who drink within these limits but find themselves having overindulged and suffering the consequences. If you haven't read post 1, you will get lost.
Part 2: managing symptoms and effect.
1. Get the aldehyde out the body. Drink. Drink 💦 when you come in, 💦 when you go to the toilet, 💦 throughout the day (if you are not on a fluid restriction for medication reasons) You should be stood/on the loo, frequently! Your pee should be clear with a slight tinge of yellow. It causes the body to eliminate the aldehyde through the urine. If you are dehydrated, you won't pee, and the toxin will stay where it is causing toxic effects.
2. Headache due to low blood sugar, dehydration ( covered this 💦). If you are not diabetic this is not usually a problem but in the morning have a slow releasing carb (banana) and a fast release (coke for example) and a pain reliever. I don't favour paracetamol, at high doses not great for liver. If I have eaten my banana, I take ibuprofen- NEVER on an empty stomach and don't use it if you haven't used it before and are asthmatic or have and history of stomach ulcers/liver disease; or if you have been told by a doctor not to take it, you guys stick to paracetamol
3. Something to reduce stomach irritation: indigestion remedies that are commonly bought over the counter, as per instructions.
4. If, like me, you suffer from nausea after 1-2 drinks, I take an anti sickness tablet which I buy from a pharmacy. As per dose instructions; Night before and morning but check with your pharmacist.,
4. Move around, push yourself to move, this gets the blood flowing faster through the kidneys and eliminate the aldehyde so exercise is actually a good thing!
5. Night before, eat, something fatty. This slows the absorption of alcohol to allow the body to deal with it better. A high fat meal, snacks, is the way to go. Try to eat when you are drinking and you will feel much better. Eating, is not cheating.. eating is #smart and #sensible .
Ultimately prevention is better than cure #drinksafely#london#londonlife#motivation#wellness#health#fitfam#fitness
Disclaimer: the chief medical officer has stated recommendations pertaining to safe alcohol limits. This post is aimed at people like me, who enjoy moderation within this limit but now and again find themselves having had a bit much and waken to find themselves in the jaw of hell.... with the worst hangover ever. There is no cure, you have essentially poisoned yourself but there are scientific, logical ways to limit symptoms.
Firstly some physiology/pharmacology. Alcohol as a drug can make you feel ready set and off for a disco.... initially. The body doesn't like foreign chemicals, the liver turns it into an aldehyde (this is what causes all the liver problems) so that the kidney can boot it out of the body by passing urine. More on aldehyde later. The alcohol also causes the body to produce sugar... when you take the alcohol away the blood sugar drops... this is problematic for diabetics who are unable to manage this drop- hence why they are advised not to drink. Alcohol irritates the lining of the gut (why things can be a little 'ropey' the next day), it also interferes with absorption of vitamins, vitamin b deficiency is the most significant vitamin deficiency issue in alcoholics so we give them supplementation to stop certain syndromes, but to my part time safe drinkers- berocca will not save you from your hangover. So as the alcohol is merrily floating around, the liver is using an enzymes to form this aldehyde, but you will reach a point where this enzyme is saturated, and the body can't make enough for the demand... there is a pharmacokinetic expression for this but I will term it... 'the wall'. This is the point of no return and you have well and truly over done it. While you are getting there you lose inhibition, coordination, speech, logic of thought to name a few, all due to the the impact of this chemical on the brain. Although its legal it is a significantly toxic and a mind altering chemical!
See part 2 for how to deal with this the next day.... .
After a dull day of writing up lecture notes I went for my first proper run tonight since the Great North Run 🏃 I'd been focusing on pilates and yoga over the past few weeks for some strengthening and stretching. So so good to have my trainers on again! 🙌 I love running at this time of year when it's cooler 🍁🍂🍃
Now I've got these little leaping bunny and soil association certified @paiskincare samples to test out over the weekend with my new konjac sponge! 💛
I thought it was time for a Smoothie Bowl 😋🤤( recipe from @fitandwellmedgal ) and some time for reflection. I find myself a cerebral person, especially ever since I moved to the UK. But sometimes I wish I could be little bit more "carefree" and enjoy life at it is. I haven't dated anyone seriously in over 3 years and have preferred to be consumed by my studies 📚🤓Pharmacy is a demanding course and sometimes I wonder if I could accept a partner in my life or simply if I could say yes more often, maybe some I'll be little bit more comfortable. I tend to forget my own humanity sometimes and I'm thinking how I can undo this. #mind#psychology#horsebackriding#smoothie#smoothiebowl#health#fitness#premed#medicine#pharmacystudent#sidehustle#persian#canadiangirl#dating#single
What is "TheFitPharmacist"? Is it a person?
No- it is a movement in the profession of pharmacy to BE better- to deliver your full potential!
The core belief is this: If we’re functioning at 100%, our #relationships improve, we become #energized in our career and live a #fulfilled life!
This week's #FitPharmacistFriday feature is Dr. John Yacoub, PharmD!
"Being a Fit Pharmacist means bringing another level of knowledge and care to the profession."
In his story, John speaks about how he had a lifestyle that left him in terrible pain in his hips, knees and feet giving him a noticeable limp from working long shifts in the pharmacy, to the motivated and inspiring pharmacist he is today:
"I got it into my head that this was my gameplan for success; if I follow this gameplan I will win every week during weigh in... I lost weight consistently, every week for 35 straight weeks."
👆🏻👆🏻link in bio for article 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
What does it mean to you to be a Fit Pharmacist? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join the movement today- YOU can #bethechange you wish to see in #pharmacy 🙏🏻🙌🏻💪🏻
يوم اجتمعوا فيه الحبايب عشان يشاركوني فرحتي الي ما تكمل من غيرهم يوم للذكرى عشان كل ما احس اني محتاجه حب اتذكر وجودهم ❤️❤️❤️ لما تكون صاحبتك حامل في الشهر التاسع وتسوي لك هذه المفاجأه و بيدها تشتغل كل الزينه والديكور هذا هو الحب الحقيقي 💞
لما تكون صاحبتك طالعه من دوامها بعد ١٠ ساعات في الدوام وتلبس وتتضبط في الدوام وتيجي من ابعد مكان بس عشان تشاركك فرحتك وتقول لك مبروك هذا هو الحب الحقيقي 💞
لما يكونوا أخواتك مواصلين وراجعين هلكانات ومافيهم حيل بس يقوموا من أحلى نومه ويجهزوا لك مفاجاه ع الصامت عشان ما تحسي بشيء هذا هو الحب الحقيقي💞
لما تكون صاحبتك من وراكي تجمع الي تحبيهم عشان يحتفلوا فيكي وتاخدك من غير ماتعرفي تختاري هديتك ع أساس انها لأحد تاني هذا هو الحب الحقيقي 💞
كل وحده فيهم باختلاف ظروفها اهتمت انها تحسسني بقيمة الي سويته وان كان بسيط وتفرحني بوجودها ربي يحفظكم نعمه ليا ويديم المحبه والاخوة بينا ❤️❤️❤️