“Positioned in Cape Town’s East City Precinct (also known as “The Fringe”), close to the bustling centre of the Cape Town City Bowl, Cityscapes (Midtown & Urban Studios) offers a spacious, secure, lock-up-and-go apartment that offers easy access to the City Centre and its numerous amenities.”
“Situated in Newlands, The Questenberg Boutique Retreat is an elegant guest house catering to singles, couples, business travellers, honeymooners and leisure travellers who are seeking a peaceful yet central abode during their stay.”
It’s that time of the year when everyone is making plans for the future and thinking about places to visit in 2018. One of the destinations that should definitely be included on your bucket list for 2018 is the amazing South Africa’s Cape Town. From colorful streets of Bo-Kaap and picturesque Kirstenbosch Gardens to dozens of wine estates, the Mother City offers plenty of magnificent attractions worth visiting.
1) Kirstenbosch Gardens
- A public garden with plenty of attractions, Kirstenbosch Gardens is one of Cape Town’s most popular tourist attractions.
2) Table Mountain
- Mother City’s most prominent landmark should be on every traveler’s bucket list. There are two ways to reach Table Mountain. You can go for a hike or take a cable car. In case you plan to hike, keep in mind that it will take you between 2 and 4 hours to reach the top of Table Mountain.
3) Colorful Streets of Bo-Kaap
- A culturally diverse neighborhood close to Signal Hill, Bo-Kaap has residents whose roots come from India, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia, etc. The neighborhood is famous for its colored houses that attract hundreds of tourists daily who come here to take photographs.
4) Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Built in the 19th century when Prince Alfred tipped the first load of stone to start with the construction of the breakwater, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is a historic harbor that is in every traveler’s itinerary or bucket list of places to visit while staying in Cape Town.
5) Old Biscuit Mill
- Opened every Saturday until 2 PM, Old Biscuit Mill is a great food market where you will find everything from South American cuisine to Greek specialties.
6) Wine Estates
- Did you know that Cape Town and the surrounding areas are home to more than 600 wine estates? If this isn’t enough to put the Mother City on your bucket list for 2018, I don’t know what is. Most of these wine estates offer tasting tours and food and wine pairing events.
Click link in our bio!!