For my snap peps here you go
Pistachio cranberry biscotti
4 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
1 cup toasted whole almonds
2 cups raw unsalted pistachios
2 cups dried cranberries
5 eggs mixed with vanilla
Take one cup of dry & place in food processor with 1/2 cup almonds & 1/2 cup pistachios
Blend until powder
Return back to the rest of the dry
Add remaining nuts & cranberries mix
Add eggs mix with paddle attachment until all blended. If it's dry add an extra egg
Bake 4 logs equal in size
Bake @ 350 on parchment for about 40 minutes or center is firm
Lower oven to 300
Cool & slice return to oven for about 20 minutes
Should get about 80 slices
Option : add chopped apricots
Rewarded myself for skipping the gym today! With my finals coming up fast and assignments that have to get done I have to prioritize my time to focus more on my school work for the next couple of weeks. So if I have to skip the gym, I'M OKAY WITH IT. It's not the end of the world, I won't lose all the gains, I won't get weaker, I won't "get fat" over night, all my progress won't be a waste. INSTEAD, I will have time. Time I need to focus on getting my assignments where they are supposed to be. Time to destress, because I know I'm taking care of what I NEED to and time to sleep 😴 because my body has been lacking lately. Life is all about balance and knowing what you and your mind and your body need at specific points in order to keep sane. #motivation#girlswholift @benandjerrys @breyers_icecream @littlesecretsco #sanity#study#finals#college#adultcollegeing#wisdom#advice#relax#workhard#pistachio#peanuts#yum#realicecream#thisisalongcaption
These DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO COOKIES are no joke! They're thick, chewy, soft and full of chocolatey goodness and wonderful bites of pistachios! They're also completely #VEGAN and #GLUTENFREE ! 🙌🏽
Check back tomorrow for more pistachio deliciousness!! 💚🌱
1/2 cup coconut oil 1 cup coconut sugar 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp almond extract 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour 1 cup almond flour
5 tbsp cacao powder, unsweetened 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 crushed pistachios
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Thoroughly mix the coconut oil and coconut sugar together, then add the almond milk and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl mix both flours, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, then fold in the pistachios and chocolate chips.
4. Let mixture chill covered in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Chilling the dough will make the cookies extra soft and chewy!! 5. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and like a baking sheet or two with parchment paper.
6. Roll cookie dough into balls (2 tbsp worth) and place on prepared pan(s). There should be enough to make 18 cookies.
7. Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes. Mine are perfect at 9 minutes! They may look like they need more time in the oven, but under-baking the cookies will make them soft and chewy.
8. Let cookies cool before serving. Enjoy!
9. Store leftovers (if there are any 😏) in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week! They actually get even better after sitting for a couple nights! .
I'm hoping to get a nail polish post up tomorrow but, in the mean time, I thought I'd share a picture if this pretty macaroon that I got at the @tebayservices on the way to Scotland a little over a week ago. It was, by far, the tastiest pistachio macaroon that I've ever had. All the other ones I've had have just tasted of nothing and this one actually tasted of pistachio, which is one of my all time favorite flavors. #macroon#pistachio#tebayservices#thepatisseriebox#ihatehashtags